The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You So Much For The Mod Change !

zzang

Hello dear Warframe Team

I just thought all my mods are unslotted from my frames then i realised that you can slot 1 mod in more than one frame

this change is so awesome now i need to have and max the mods only one time

to all DE's seriously thank you so much and keep up the good work!!!

PS: dont listen to much on community nerf suggestions, the game is great fun as it is and i hope its going to be even better!

Edited by zzang

Incorrect. What you are seeing is all mods equipped on any frame. they did it so its easier to drag from one frame to another

uhhm can you explain to me what about what i said is incorrect? i have flow slotted in one frame and i have the SAME mod slotted in ANOTHER frame at the SAME time?

but why do i even care to respond?

im just happy it is the way it is now!

Yes with this system,  you'll need only one mod of a kind,  to equip all warframe and all weapon TOO EASY!!. DE you'll cutting the tree on which your siting. Right now,  I was playing only to fully mods all warframe,  and after this update .... sorry I go play Final Fantasy XIV.

Yes with this system,  you'll need only one mod of a kind,  to equip all warframe and all weapon TOO EASY!!. DE you'll cutting the tree on which your siting. Right now,  I was playing only to fully mods all warframe,  and after this update .... sorry I go play Final Fantasy XIV.

Ooooh.. you will be sooo deeply missed :(

/sarcasm

On topic, +1. Really like the new mod system.

Patch is dling, but if this really true, this is fricking awesome.

There are tons of weapons I enjoy, but switching around all my mods all the time is royal pita.

I already have most of my fav warframes done up with their own mods, but I guess this will save me having to switch around my max redirection.

Edited by Inez

This is perhaps the biggest QoL change that the game has ever had.  If you honestly believe that you and others are going to rank up 14 sets of mods (or even come across 14 of the same mod) to store in all their frames, not to mention the dozens of weapons people probably use on a regular basis, then you either 1) have far too much time on your hands, or 2) are full of excriment.

Incorrect. What you are seeing is all mods equipped on any frame. they did it so its easier to drag from one frame to another

Nope, it's actually true. I have Equilibrium equipped on all my frames. I initially thought the same as you and was immensely pleased to be proven wrong.

Like the poster before me said, this is a HUGE quality of life improvement. I hated wasting time dragging my mods from one frame to the other just for a mission or two before having to do it again. I also refused to level multiple mods because of the inefficiency. The game is more elegant and welcoming with the current set up. It's also a better set up for the consoles. Old system would be brutal with just a controller.

Edited by TheArtOfScience

This is perhaps the biggest QoL change that the game has ever had.  If you honestly believe that you and others are going to rank up 14 sets of mods (or even come across 14 of the same mod) to store in all their frames, not to mention the dozens of weapons people probably use on a regular basis, then you either 1) have far too much time on your hands, or 2) are full of excriment.

I have Wife, job and I play over 6 month, If this system was implemented at the beginning i'll stop playing after 2 weeks. And Yes I have 14 Warframes 6 of them fully mod on max, rest of them on 80% full mod. After Survival Weekend you end up with 3000- 5000 mods if you think that is not sufficient quantity to fully mod 14 warframe you simply play wrong :).

YOU play for REWARDS

REWARDS are MOD

After Week of playing you have all mods so playing more is pointles,

FOR MODS??  you have them all.

LEVELING Warframe its pointles if you do not have PS4 after November 15 the game becomes exclusively available on Sony's console for three months so you can play again in March with clean slave. http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/09/02/warframe-confirmed-as-timed-playstation-4-exclusive

I'm too old to be offended, and as for 30 euros, so far I did not play any Game 300 hours which cost so little. In re playing this game I'll wait for the premiere.

Edited by kz3dart

Well, Kz3dart...I don't know what to tell you.  Don't play Warframe anymore?  You clearly have the game down to a science and if you're able to get 3-5k mods in a weekend, then, seriously, well done.  I'm not really sure what else there is to say.

For the rest of us mortals, this is a huge QoL update.

I have Wife, job and I play over 6 month, If this system was implemented at the beginning i'll stop playing after 2 weeks. And Yes I have 14 Warframes 6 of them fully mod on max, rest of them on 80% full mod. After Survival Weekend you end up with 3000- 5000 mods if you think that is not sufficient quantity to fully mod 14 warframe you simply play wrong :).

YOU play for REWARDS

REWARDS are MOD

After Week of playing you have all mods so playing more is pointles,

FOR MODS??  you have them all.

LEVELING Warframe its pointles if you do not have PS4 after November 15 the game becomes exclusively available on Sony's console for three months so you can play again in March with clean slave. http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/09/02/warframe-confirmed-as-timed-playstation-4-exclusive

I'm too old to be offended, and as for 30 euros, so far I did not play any Game 300 hours which cost so little. In re playing this game I'll wait for the premiere.

I PLAY FOR FUN (and challenge which is not there atm)

REWARD IS FUN

YOU ALREADY HAVE ALL MODS, IT JUST TAKES TIME TO SWTICH

PS4 Issue : Dunno much about this, so cant say anything.

First of all, NOT every frame need Continuity, Flow, Focus etc so you do not need 14 pieces of the same mod.

I FORMA one of the powers in every frame, everybody has different tactics and my is to focus on the two of the best powers so I can easily say that this frame is offensive and this defensive in team play this is important.

When you have 4 players and everyone in team is 50% offensive and 50% defensive the game is CHAOS. Everybody running and killing no team play. If you have real classes then you will have team in which you have 2x100%defensive and 2x100% offensive. EDIT: (math is the same but powers not, MolecularPrime, Missima on 50% is not the same than on 100% etc making all powers powerful is impossible you have to choose)

Fun in what? every game is competition and reward system after this change the only thing that left is competition in numbers, I kill 600k and someone kill 800k sorry its not fun when you see that someone play survival 6h54min compete with that. For me the fun part was customization of frames and make them the best frame they could be, after 9,8 I finish my fun my customization of frames.

Ooooh.. you will be sooo deeply missed :(

/sarcasm

On topic, +1. Really like the new mod system.

This is beta so we need to tell DE what we fell about the changes you like this I don't. You simply say "Yeah", I tell them what is bad in my opinion sarcasm is unnecessary.

Edited by kz3dart

I was going to create this exact post xD

"You may notice that mods you have equipped in a weapon are in your options for customization in other weapons. You no longer need to remove the mod from weapon X to equip in weapon Y, it will appear in the UI for you now."

For this? Thank you

Thank you

Thank you

Thank you

Thank you

Thank you

Thank you

Thank you

Thank you

Thank you

Thank you

This is beta so we need to tell DE what we fell about the changes you like this I don't. You simply say "Yeah", I tell them what is bad in my opinion sarcasm is unnecessary.

You didnt just say its bad, you are in a way *threatening* DE that if they continue with this you will *go play Final Fantasy*. I guess your *threat* was means to say that you REALLY REALLY REALLY HATE THIS CHANGE.

Now I did the same, by that sarcasm I meant I REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVE THE CHANGE. That sarcasm is a counter threat, I dont care if 80% of players leave warframe because of this change. New players will come, they will hopefuly enjoy this change.

You didnt just say its bad, you are in a way *threatening* DE that if they continue with this you will *go play Final Fantasy*. I guess your *threat* was means to say that you REALLY REALLY REALLY HATE THIS CHANGE.

Now I did the same, by that sarcasm I meant I REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVE THE CHANGE. That sarcasm is a counter threat, I dont care if 80% of players leave warframe because of this change. New players will come, they will hopefuly enjoy this change.

I did not threaten stating a fact is more appropriate. That with such changes, the game loses to me in gameplay. And now I have may cue to play Final. Like I say I have job, Wife so I have to choose the game I play now Warframe lose first time since 6month.

I agree with the new players part. But this is for short time. And that is my point, with this system of mods this game has short life.

I did not threaten stating a fact is more appropriate. That with such changes, the game loses to me in gameplay. And now I have may cue to play Final. Like I say I have job, Wife so I have to choose the game I play now Warframe lose first time since 6month.

I agree with the new players part. But this is for short time. And that is my point, with this system of mods this game has short life.

So if a decision make you switch to a different game for a moment, how exactly you were able to guess that the game has a short life ? Do you have some kind of telepathic ability to read into the minds of all the players and predict the future of Warframe ? Or are you just guessing out of the blue ?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with playing more than one game at a time, or switching between games once a while if you cant play for long. That doesnt mean the end of the world. I like the games which allow me to play when I want and how much I want, rather than making me endure it all day or watch some app/twitter for something to happen .. *cough* alerts *cough*. Yes I despise alerts with passion, but that is not the topic here so I digress.

My point is, if you dont like a feature, just stating the fact is sufficient. You will only make yourself look funny if you try to prophesy the end of game or generalize your opinions for everyone.

...not to mention what players who have spend thousands of hours collecting an extensive mod library and been slowly and painstakingly crafting mod sets for every frame.

Now all those near-maxed duplicate modules are worthless garbage, and all those hundreds, maybe thousands of fusion cores have been wasted because the ranked modules have next to no fusion power, even when fusing to an identical mod.

I certainly feel heartbroken because my mod collection is "ruined". With this update, I feel DE pulled the rug under my feet and then pi**ed on my mod collection. Not sure if I feel like playing this game after having all my work destroyed. Not before I am compensated somehow for all those nights I have woken up at half past three in the morning for those auras and for the fusion cores spent upgrading the mods and auras for every frame and weapon.

...not to mention what players who have spend thousands of hours collecting an extensive mod library and been slowly and painstakingly crafting mod sets for every frame.

Now all those near-maxed duplicate modules are worthless garbage, and all those hundreds, maybe thousands of fusion cores have been wasted because the ranked modules have next to no fusion power, even when fusing to an identical mod.

I certainly feel heartbroken because my mod collection is "ruined". With this update, I feel DE pulled the rug under my feet and then pi**ed on my mod collection. Not sure if I feel like playing this game after having all my work destroyed. Not before I am compensated somehow for all those nights I have woken up at half past three in the morning for those auras and for the fusion cores spent upgrading the mods and auras for every frame and weapon.

No your "mod collection" isnt ruined. That will be the case if DE just plainly removes all your mods. You still got them.

DE just destroyed the effort you put to upgrade duplicates. But destroying effort is something which every MMO game does by introducing new content. I spent so many formas on weapons only to see their prime version or outrigt better weapons come out. So nothing special about it, all your efforts will be eventually made useless at some point of the time as more and more content is added.

No your "mod collection" isnt ruined. That will be the case if DE just plainly removes all your mods. You still got them.

DE just destroyed the effort you put to upgrade duplicates. But destroying effort is something which every MMO game does by introducing new content. I spent so many formas on weapons only to see their prime version or outrigt better weapons come out. So nothing special about it, all your efforts will be eventually made useless at some point of the time as more and more content is added.

Tell it to all those 15 rank 6 vitality mods (just to mention one example mod) I will never use again, and can never even use for fusion because ranked mods have no fusion value. How many duplicates and cores and credits did I spend on them? You don't want to know.

Prime weapons are not a problem for me. Because the base weapon itself is not the thing that matters so much. it is the modules you install into it to make it better. You can make even Bo a formidable weapon if you want, just by adding mods.

Having your mod collection suddenly devalued and mangled beyond recognition... It hurts more than any Prime they could possibly put out.

Tell it to all those 15 rank 6 vitality mods (just to mention one example mod) I will never use again, and can never even use for fusion because ranked mods have no fusion value. How many duplicates and cores and credits did I spend on them? You don't want to know.

Prime weapons are not a problem for me. Because the base weapon itself is not the thing that matters so much. it is the modules you install into it to make it better. You can make even Bo a formidable weapon if you want, just by adding mods.

Having your mod collection suddenly devalued and mangled beyond recognition... It hurts more than any Prime they could possibly put out.

So instead of this feature, had they released some new mod, lets call it Vitality 2.0, rare and gives 3x the benefit of current Vitality. Then how you would have felt ?

My point is, no matter how much effort you put into the game, be ready for the fact that it will be useless in the future. It doesnt matter if effort means spending a single forma on latron or levelling up 20 serrations to max.