General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

POE and Fortuna Visual Issues

Schiegirl

The following started happening after Hotfix 24.0.3, some of the lighting problems were happening before but nothing to this extent.

EDIT: The bright white appears to be the Helios scanner glitching out.This was definitely not happening the morning of 11/10/18 as I had been in the plains all morning trying to do the kill 10 animals with a fishing spear riven. And the animals were definitely not glowing bright white like they are now as Helios tries to scan them.

I have tried leaving POE, coming back and even restarting the game, for the issues to continue to pop up.

Spoiler

2018-11-10_6.png

Spoiler

2018-11-10_5.png

Spoiler

2018-11-10_4.png

On top of this, while matchmaking appears to be fixed, starting a match in POE now causes the vote bar to remain visible like a current vote is in progress. Because that's still showing, it will not show objectives or bounty information.The objectives can still be completed but it's a guess as to how far you are into an Armored Vault mission and just hoping you don't fail.

Spoiler

2018-11-10_3.png

Edited by Schiegirl

Well, the voting bar is 'fixed' but now I've lost my minimap and bounty objectives are still gone. 

The Helios 'glow of the gods' as it's been called now in groups, is still happening too.

Spoiler

2018-11-12_2.png

Edited by Schiegirl