Bloodshed sigil

Williamwaitunnaing

• 1 month later...

Well, if and when you do get the Bloodshed Sigil, I wouldn’t recommend coloring it white. You’d be lit up like the North Star in mission that it remains permanent up until you finish and extract. That sigil has so much PBR on it that your Warframe’s head will be completely lit.

I’m currently going to work right now, but I’ll upload a photo later to showcase this blinding effect.

Edited by (PS4)Lei-Lei_23

1 hour ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

Well, if and when you do get the Bloodshed Sigil, I wouldn’t recommend coloring it white. You’d be lit up like the North Star in mission that it remains permanent up until you finish and extract. That sigil has so much PBR on it that your Warframe’s head will be completely lit.

I’m currently going to work right now, but I’ll upload a photo later to showcase this blinding effect.

I actually enjoy this. I like to shine amongst my peers, like a radiant glow of brilliant jubilance, I am the visual War drum to echo in the doom of all those who oppose the glow.

4 hours ago, (XB1)artist3D said:

Don't bother. As of now, until they fix their stupid idea, you'll never see it on your warframe outside the arsenal. I wasted over 500 plat to get this, but I'll never see it because I'm not normally a crappy player taking craploads of HP damage at the beginning of every mission.

Same

not owrking anyways on any other frame than inaros and the new one (name eludes me atm)
and even if you manage to farm the ~6k+ dmg u need for the effect to show...put on your archwing and it resets....
hundreds of plat down the drain

7 hours ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

I had no idea you could color it.

Honestly, that's a horrendous idea.

8 hours ago, (XB1)Kuljack said:

I actually enjoy this. I like to shine amongst my peers, like a radiant glow of brilliant jubilance, I am the visual War drum to echo in the doom of all those who oppose the glow.

ycMEBa6.jpg

Seriously, this is how you’ll look the entire mission. Coloring the Bloodshed Sigil white has this effect.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 2018-12-17 at 9:43 AM, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

i wouldnt color it white just as a rule for..other reasons and i think we should question where the blood comes from...