My access chat in-game has been suspended too long

JanosTran

14 minutes ago, JanosTran said:

First, this is my mistake, i wrote "[Nezha] is TRAP" on Region Chat. My friend told me it just took me 1 week, but 8 days and my chat in-game still suspened 😢

Why did you write that? You willingly wrote it knowing the intentions behind the word 《trap》 and the consequences associated with saying that in Region Chat. Frankly, your kind are all-too-common here. Complaining about being suspended for being trendy jerks. You are not the first and, dreadfully, won't be the last one.

1 hour ago, JanosTran said:

First, this is my mistake, i wrote "[Nezha] is TRAP" on Region Chat. My friend told me it just took me 1 week, but 8 days and my chat in-game still suspened 😢

50 minutes ago, JanosTran said:

@(PS4)LoisGordils  That's not really me wrote that, i got to go WC and my "bad" friend did that, but it's still my mistake to let my game turn on 😢

So uhhhh... Which is it? 

1 hour ago, JanosTran said:

My friend told me it just took me 1 week, but 8 days and my chat in-game still suspened

It might be seven days if it is your first suspension. DE seems to have less tolerance for "people that cannot be trusted to use chat in a sensible manner" now than they did previously. You said something everyone knows is a "ban word". You should wait another week and see if you get unsuspended. Complaining about it tends to give a longer suspension.

• The excuse "someone else used my account" is not a good one. DE could probably just terminate your account - only the account creator is allowed to use it. 
Edited by krc473

1 hour ago, (PS4)haphazardlynamed said:

Sooo.... if DE doesn't like people making fun of their creations, why not update the artwork so its less, ....funny...?

seriously, there's ways of making a male character look 'youthful and mischievous' without Chun-Li's iconic hair buns and ribbon tails....

You're right. Women should also stop dressing so damn suggestively as well, I'm not to blame for the actions of my genitals, they're basically asking for it. /s

Victim blaming is not really going to help matters. Frankly, changing Nezha's appearance because people keep taking the piss out of it goes against the very reason they don't want you taking the piss. Accepting people for who they are, not judging or discriminating based on appearance or identity. If DE were to change his appearance that wouldn't be acceptance, would it?

@OP, suspensions can be up to 2 weeks long, although 1 week appears to be the default for such an offence. If it truly has been 8 days then either this isn't your first offence, or you need to contact Support.

30 minutes ago, (PS4)haphazardlynamed said:

Maybe you shouldn't compare a bad artistic choice in a VideoGame to real victims?

It's not the same thing, one of them is real, the other isn't. and you trying to use them as an argument for a videogame is Insulting to those Real People.

The point 

Some birds

The worms in the dirt 

The dirt

You

Sigh. 

As someone who actually knows why Nezha is made to look like a girl, I get it. As someone who thinks that silly kids and their silly memes should be locked away until they all grow out of it, I get it. As someone who sees people being trolls in the chat, I get it. As someone who truly favours moderators being free to act as needed, I get it. 

But as someone who has seen people get kicked and banned from falling for offers of free plat, I get the OP. As someone who has been here about 9 months, and seen way way way too many of these threads get locked, I get the OP. As someone who firmly believes that educating idiots will always be better than punishment without education, I get the OP. As someone who has never been banned but got to see what passes for "reasons" given by some chat mods, and messages sent from DE telling a user that mods are supposed to give reasons, and having seen a chat mod confirm this in a forum thread, I get the OP. 

Getting someone to add a couple lines of code to the bot's script to just let it inform people of the reason and duration of their ban by private message would save the forum mods from having to deal with so many of these threads. 

Having it could also educate the idiots who thought that they were being funny, a lot better than just taking away their chat access.