Sundown the lawbringer warframe concept.

(XBOX)Jax7117

Disclaimer: I know we have a "cowboy/girl" frame who is a gunslinger, this frame however is a lawman/marshal/police...you get the idea and yes he is western themed and his passive is multipart like mesa..see below thank you. Also I intended this frame for the future Mars open world.

Stats at lvl 30

Armor: 150

Energy: 400

Health: 300

Shield:300

Passive: #1 reloads duplex weapons twice as fast(this one I am not sure of).    Passive: #2 while teamed with mesa bounty targets allow mesa's peacemakers to perform headshots ( I like this one and I don't feel I would be to op, but would have to consider eidolons ect.) 

Ability 1: wanted/bounty( not sure on the name) sundown Mark's a target/targets? that all allies can see through walls and is slowed by 50%?. When target is killed has a chance to drop energy or health also drops a gold coin/bounty charge/reward that all allies can pick up that can stack up to 10 times and increases damage to bounty targets by 5% per coin/charge/reward. Some might think this should not be a first but it should because it can be cast will moving,jumping,reloading and needs to be used often for high value targets. Also would like feed back if this ability should only effect one enemy or work like enthrall.

Ability 2: justice(this will seem like mesa's first just a little different) Infuse your primary weapon with the justice shotgun for 6/8/10 shots that give a multishot boost( not sure on % increase) and a spread and knockdown affect if used on a shotgun. Would appear like shooting the arca plasmor if using a shotgun and a just a larger muzzle flash if using a rifle this encourages shot gun use but is not required since the multi shot boost is given to rifle or shotgun.

Ability 3: lasso, sundown throws his lasso in a big loop to catch up to 4/8/12 enemies based of strength ( could work like khoras ensnare to pull them together and could synergize well with her) pull them together and reel them in for punishment from your allies, hold the ability key to keep the rope tight while becoming invincible and draining energy a second while holding. This is a minor cc ability and bounty/wanted targets can be caught and brought closer to the team a good way to build up bounty rewards.

Ability 4: gatling gun, for a duration summon 1 to 2 gatling guns that can be mounted/dismounted by you or any ally with 360 degree turn radius and has over heat function, if not mounted will function as auto turret this also forgoes the over heat and shoots slower. This is an exalted weapon that uses rifle mods I have not figured out the stats but it would be on par with mesa's peacemaker, the appearance would be a futuristic gatling gun. 

Augment ideas:

Pay day: bounty targets drop 50% extra loot when killed. This perhaps would put sundown in the "farming group" which there aren't enough variety for resource frames. 

Universal justice: justice has a 50% chance to apply adaptive damage to enemies.( like revenats danse macabre) on top of equipped status.

Barbed lasso: lasso has 100% chance to apply puncture proc to lasso targets.

Gun fortress: mounts frontal shields to sundowns gatling guns that resist 10,000 damage then break.

Appearance: I imagined sundown like erron black from mortal kombat with the wide hat and bandana. A must for this frame is jingling spurs that well...jingle, now there should be an option to turn the sound of them off for people that don't want to hear it like octavias music. This frame should be thin like limbo. One animation idea was interlocking his fingers and cracking them.

That's all I got for now thank you and leave comments and feedback.

Edited by (XB1)Jax7117

Woo, I sorta like this a lot!! He should be given like two energy colors too that switch between the two colors on the warframe! Duuuddee I like the "fantasy" this warframe would fulfil on being a law enforcer!

His ult, though it's cool, I want to be removed because I really want vauban to be able to create something like that. What I think would be lovely to have on this warframe instead is some sort of motorcycle with spiked wheels capable of crushing enemies, giving the player damage evasion, and maybe have small turrets on it for a little boost. The controls and speed would be simular to a warframe and slightly faster than a warframe respectively. 

None the less tho, I love your warframe idea!

Edited by (PS4)Ghost--00--

A neat idea. Good over all but I do have some suggestion.

Bounty could work like this: put a bounty mark on an enemy that slows him and make him drop energy and health orbs. When that enemy is killed the mark jumps to a nearby enemy gaining increased dmg to marked enemies per jump. Can mark x enemies at a time.

2ND ability is fine but i feel the 3rd one need some... "spice" u can say. Not sure what yet.

The ult however, as cool as it sounds Im not sure how ir fits with the theme exactly. But beside that its fine.

Keep up the good work! 🙂

On 2018-11-11 at 1:12 AM, DR.Noooooo_B said:

A neat idea. Good over all but I do have some suggestion.

Bounty could work like this: put a bounty mark on an enemy that slows him and make him drop energy and health orbs. When that enemy is killed the mark jumps to a nearby enemy gaining increased dmg to marked enemies per jump. Can mark x enemies at a time.

2ND ability is fine but i feel the 3rd one need some... "spice" u can say. Not sure what yet.

The ult however, as cool as it sounds Im not sure how ir fits with the theme exactly. But beside that its fine.

Keep up the good work! 🙂

Thanks I'll keep working on him. The ultimate is like the old time gatling guns with the crank got inspired by a Clint Eastwood movie where he was a "lawman"

Edited by (XB1)Jax7117

On 2018-11-10 at 10:40 PM, (PS4)Ghost--00-- said:

Woo, I sorta like this a lot!! He should be given like two energy colors too that switch between the two colors on the warframe! Duuuddee I like the "fantasy" this warframe would fulfil on being a law enforcer!

His ult, though it's cool, I want to be removed because I really want vauban to be able to create something like that. What I think would be lovely to have on this warframe instead is some sort of motorcycle with spiked wheels capable of crushing enemies, giving the player damage evasion, and maybe have small turrets on it for a little boost. The controls and speed would be simular to a warframe and slightly faster than a warframe respectively. 

None the less tho, I love your warframe idea!

I love vauban the bike idea is cool maybe like a cycle rush that pins enemies to the ground when ran over

• 1 month later...