Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven bug

LazerMaxim

Question

9 answers to this question

Just now, GmG-ITA said:

What I can think of is that it's a Kitgun riven and you can not equip it because you do not have one.

I remember that there was the same bug when the riven for the zaw were introduced

It's a Veilded Pistol Riven that I haven't completed yet. I tried to equip it on my pistol but it didn't show up when I tried to equip it. Went to mods tab and I saw that I do have a Veileded pistol Riven mod.

15 minutes ago, (PS4)Equinox21697 said:

Did you try equipping it on a pistol? It may sound dumb but I've seen players who think the "kill X amount of enemies with headshots while in archwing" has to be done with a melee weapon if the riven is a melee

I tried ti equip it on a pistol,but it didn't show up that I have it.

Then i decied to see in the mods tab and I saw one (and only) Veilded Pistol riven mod that i got form sortie

3 minutes ago, LazerMaxim said:

It's a Veilded Pistol Riven that I haven't completed yet. I tried to equip it on my pistol but it didn't show up when I tried to equip it. Went to mods tab and I saw that I do have a Veileded pistol Riven mod.

Kitgun riven and normal pistol riven mod are 2 different entry (Kitgun  2% drop normal pistol 8%)  but have the same name when Veilded (same for zaw/melee rivens).

Edited by GmG-ITA

1 minute ago, GmG-ITA said:

Kitgun riven and normal pistol riven mod are 2 different entry (Kitgun  2% drop normal pistol 8%)  but have the same name wen Veilded (same for zaw/melee rivens).

So you are saying that I got a Pistol Riven mod that is only equipable on Kitguns?

9 minutes ago, LazerMaxim said:

So you are saying that I got a Pistol Riven mod that is only equipable on Kitguns?

I think so

the bug is that they did not put the veiled rivens for Kitgun equipable on normal pistol. 

but requires a test with a Kitguns to be sure

Edited by GmG-ITA

26 minutes ago, GmG-ITA said:

I think so

the bug is that they did not put the veiled rivens for Kitgun equipable on normal pistol. 

but requires a test with a Kitguns to be sure

I will try to get the Kitgun as soon as possible and I will tell you the results