Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

impossible to enter in the friend's orbiter "room" (the one where apostasy prologue start)

azurelina

Hi 🙂

As the tittle say, it's still  possible to invite friends / clan members in our orbiters, but it happen that they can't open the rear  doors (especialy the one with apostasy start point) since fortuna update, that's sad as it's a nice rest place with some tea cups over here 😮

Is that some limitation for avoiding spoilers? or a little bug? ^^

On 2018-11-11 at 5:40 PM, azurelina said:

Hi 🙂

As the tittle say, it's still  possible to invite friends / clan members in our orbiters, but it happen that they can't open the rear  doors (especialy the one with apostasy start point) since fortuna update, that's sad as it's a nice rest place with some tea cups over here 😮

Is that some limitation for avoiding spoilers? or a little bug? 

I've had this problem on ps4 recently. Although today a guest could bullet jump through the top of the door to get in, even though he said it looked closed to him and he couldn't walk through it otherwise much like previous guests. Once he discovered this he could get in to each of my rooms, (bullet jump through the invisible hole at the top of the door.) he was trying to steal my shinies !

He really was a space ninja!

Edited by (PS4)NastyNath74

Le 16/11/2018 à 14:58, (PS4)NastyNath74 a dit :

I've had this problem on ps4 recently. Although today a guest could bullet jump through the top of the door to get in, even though he said it looked closed to him and he couldn't walk through it otherwise much like previous guests. Once he discovered this he could get in to each of my rooms, (bullet jump through the invisible hole at the top of the door.) he was trying to steal my shinies !

He really was a space ninja!

Ohhh haven't try this, we gonna try next time we do a ninja pajama party haha

Thanks 😛