Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can someone with experience help me create a clan emblem?

Afiqos4253

Question

As the title says, I will need some help creating a clan emblem

In addition to DE's requirements for a clan emblem:

I would like something related to knights, you know, swords, shields, that sort of thing

My clan's name is Order of the Rose (please my friend picked this out in secondary school / middle school)

I would pay up to USD$5 for your services, post a screenshot in the replies and I will contact you if I like your work!

Cheers!

2 answers to this question

Hello, I will not be able to help you but I am giving you an advice since I am actually working on an emblem.

When you create your emblem there is often some differences between what you wanted and how it's rendered in game. I found found on the forum a post super interesting on how to prevent this kind of issues :

I hope this will help you a bit.

1 hour ago, Rathalio said:

Hello, I will not be able to help you but I am giving you an advice since I am actually working on an emblem.

When you create your emblem there is often some differences between what you wanted and how it's rendered in game. I found found on the forum a post super interesting on how to prevent this kind of issues :

I hope this will help you a bit.

That is awesome man, thanks for the heads up, was looking to create my own emblem if nobody responded. Thanks alot!