Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch Drops

(XBOX)SSM Addictionz

Question

Hello DE and Warframe Players! I’ve been having an issue were Twitch Drops just stop’d working. In my first day I got 3 rewards and after that I just stop’d getting rewards, didn’t get any yesturday and today. I’ve tried unlinking and linking the account and still no results. Yes my account is linked to my twitch. Could you guys please help me out?

I’m having the same issue on PS4. Over the past 2 days I have received 7 rewards with about 16-17 hours of twitch. Now I streamed it from 1am to 7am and in the course of that only got one reward with the time stamp of 5:45. What happened to the other 4 rewards for that streamed time?... 

Same. I got 9 drops for the first 9 consecutive hours watched a couple of days ago. Yesterday I only got 1 despite having stream on all day. I watched almost the entire 24 hour SlapstikLogic stream (I came in from Shy's raid and never left) and only got 1 drop (today) from that whole time. I unlinked and re-linked my account during the drop drought and I got that 1 drop hours after re-linking.

15 hours ago, (PS4)NewcastleDisease said:

Same here for PS4... Getting 6 drops for over 12 hours twitch... 

Yeah, I know its hard to address a lot of people every hour and I’ve heard by streamers that its a bit glitchy but I’ll feel safer is DE actually issued or tells us that they are working on it. So we dont have in hour heads that all those hours where just wasted.

13 hours ago, (PS4)ISepolopa said:

I’m having the same issue on PS4. Over the past 2 days I have received 7 rewards with about 16-17 hours of twitch. Now I streamed it from 1am to 7am and in the course of that only got one reward with the time stamp of 5:45. What happened to the other 4 rewards for that streamed time?... 

Damn bro, seems harsh, lets see if it gets DE’s attention! 🙂

3 hours ago, (PS4)LordDraco3 said:

Same. I got 9 drops for the first 9 consecutive hours watched a couple of days ago. Yesterday I only got 1 despite having stream on all day. I watched almost the entire 24 hour SlapstikLogic stream (I came in from Shy's raid and never left) and only got 1 drop (today) from that whole time. I unlinked and re-linked my account during the drop drought and I got that 1 drop hours after re-linking.

Yup, almost same thing happened here! Lets hope for the best

7 hours ago, (PS4)jaguarbassman said:

Same here almost none stop streaming to my phone since drops began and i only have like 5 or sow low tier drops so far. Im beginning to give up tbh._.. I only wanted to get fortuna hype and maybe save the ballache of farming for khoras systems (Not like ive not been)

Yes! I see bro! Lets just hope for the best! 

On 2018-11-11 at 11:49 AM, (XB1)SSM Addictionz said:

Hello DE and Warframe Players! I’ve been having an issue were Twitch Drops just stop’d working. In my first day I got 3 rewards and after that I just stop’d getting rewards, didn’t get any yesturday and today. I’ve tried unlinking and linking the account and still no results. Yes my account is linked to my twitch. Could you guys please help me out?

so the post says its a 'chance' although this isnt confirmed by DE im pretty sure its working different from lats years POE drops where as i think you only have a chance a dropping loot rather then a guarantee 

Others keep telling me it's "chance" and that means MY Chance numbers are horrible.

Some streaming Friday, got 4 drops. Nothing good.

Full streaming 24/7 since Saturday morning. 1 drop Saturday. 1 drop Sunday. 1 drop Monday. I'm quitting streams now since it's useless for me to get stupid stuff and only every blah blah blah wasted power using devices. 

I switched between two Warframe Partners shanksy and neoness, they hosted each other one on, one off. but I went to each respective channel when they were on. 

From Saturday on that's that "Drop" were active, but PS4 poor me only got 3 relics, 1 cache, 1 noggle, 1 cetus wisp, 1 Display-Glyph, Grand Finale, and Nitain Extract.

I need none of that stuff, have enough junk already, only the relics are more useful, and the cache, though I don't "need" it either. I wanted the Khora. I'm done streaming though so back to farming eventually.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Crazy-Maisy said:

Others keep telling me it's "chance" and that means MY Chance numbers are horrible.

Some streaming Friday, got 4 drops. Nothing good.

Full streaming 24/7 since Saturday morning. 1 drop Saturday. 1 drop Sunday. 1 drop Monday. I'm quitting streams now since it's useless for me to get stupid stuff and only every blah blah blah wasted power using devices. 

Umm, it actually makes sense

38 minutes ago, CrossMind said:

I have both PC and XBO a/c, and link to 2 twitch a/c. Only Warframe-PC get drops, nothing on Warframe-XBO.

and (It seem like) My Warframe-XBO only got drops from Warframe Partner who on console as well (he mostly stream on PS4) 

Gonna check if I can get it with an Xbox One streamer (if there is one) but my first 3 drops where from a PC player

21 minutes ago, (PS4)Crazy-Maisy said:

I switched between two Warframe Partners shanksy and neoness, they hosted each other one on, one off. but I went to each respective channel when they were on. 

From Saturday on that's that "Drop" were active, but PS4 poor me only got 3 relics, 1 cache, 1 noggle, 1 cetus wisp, 1 Display-Glyph, Grand Finale, and Nitain Extract.

I need none of that stuff, have enough junk already, only the relics are more useful, and the cache, though I don't "need" it either. I wanted the Khora. I'm done streaming though so back to farming eventually.

Damn... thats harsh, maybe I’ll just go back to farming also.. 😞

6 minutes ago, Ashurroth said:

Same problem here. If it is just a "chance" then that is incredibly stupid with the infinite size of the prize pool. I mean rivens are in the pool.... we should be getting something every hour even if it is a random rifle riven.

If only...

All I get are credits, fireworks and glyph displays.

Additional to my post above, my both twitch a/c start watching stream at the same time. Only PC got loot every hour, but not XBO.

What CHANCE they talking about.

I don't mind get credits or fireworks. But getting nothing is what we try to tell here.

51 minutes ago, CrossMind said:

Additional to my post above, my both twitch a/c start watching stream at the same time. Only PC got loot every hour, but not XBO.

What CHANCE they talking about.

I don't mind get credits or fireworks. But getting nothing is what we try to tell here.

Exactly, the problem is that we need to be lucky to have a chance to have another chance to get good things. 

1 hour ago, Ashurroth said:

Same problem here. If it is just a "chance" then that is incredibly stupid with the infinite size of the prize pool. I mean rivens are in the pool.... we should be getting something every hour even if it is a random rifle riven.

I think its actually true. We only get a chance to have a chance to get something good. Just wanted to get it clear. I thought it was glitched

warframe  I am sorry for being rude but There is a problem with console drop that you Cant get duplicate rewards. That means that if you got 7.5 k creds first time and you would get 7.5k creds the second time then the game just dont give you a drop at all. Thats why people dont get rewards because thei get credits again and again.

31 minutes ago, (PS4)travelingas said:

warframe  I am sorry for being rude but There is a problem with console drop that you Cant get duplicate rewards. That means that if you got 7.5 k creds first time and you would get 7.5k creds the second time then the game just dont give you a drop at all. Thats why people dont get rewards because thei get credits again and again.

Doesn’t mean that it duplicates it by a glitch it means that the credit cache chance is high