Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Entering Dojo causes game to stop working.

(XBOX)DragonHunter540

So for a few days now I’ve been having the login failed. Check your info prompt. When I got back on after 2 days of trying with no success. I was able to login. Upon going to my dojo again. (This has happened 3x) once when the first issue occurred and 2x after. One being now. I get this prompt that there’s an updated version of the game. Which. There’s not. I restart the game. And get “login failed. Check your info”. Only entering dojo causes this. Please fix this. I would like to actually trade and continue doing Plague Star before it’s gone. Thanks. 

Did you have a failure when trying to update the game when fortuna came out? or ever failed an update? (most of us restarted the launcher to finish the update and the game was playable, but crashing at a point where the update failed!)
Try uninstalling the game, clear the registry with CCleaner,  Download the whole game again.

1 hour ago, Nacyus said:

Did you have a failure when trying to update the game when fortuna came out? or ever failed an update? (most of us restarted the launcher to finish the update and the game was playable, but crashing at a point where the update failed!)
Try uninstalling the game, clear the registry with CCleaner,  Download the whole game again.

Fortuna isn’t on consoles yet 😐 we get in maybe 3weeks or so. But I have done every fix possible. Sent a support ticket too. Hoping the issue is resolved permanently. 

Edited by (XB1)DragonHunter540