Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Change warm/cold weather cycle durations

Xardis

10/20 means the game will be the same this hour as it is the same hour tomorrow. Same reason the PoE timer is the way it is. The window travels over real time.

Either they develop for people that might only play after work/school or they completely lock them out.

1 hour ago, peterc3 said:

10/20 means the game will be the same this hour as it is the same hour tomorrow. Same reason the PoE timer is the way it is. The window travels over real time.

Either they develop for people that might only play after work/school or they completely lock them out.

So what about 12/22? 1440/34 is not whole, that would fix the problem. My main issue is that the warm window is way too small to do any serious warm weather fish farming.

11 hours ago, 0_The_F00l said:

Yeah 4 minutes is a little short,

unless we can throw out own heater in the water to make warm weather fish spawn.

I hereby propose to make a temperature shift bait that makes the temperature in a localized area change. 

Space heater to go in the dye/pharoma slot makes some sense, but really warm just needs to be more reasonable.  4:22 is ridiculously small.  How about 8:18?  You still spend more than twice as long cold, but at least the warm window is large enough for you to go to a spot and do some fishing.

Edited by Callback

I agree that cold should be shorter and warm should be longer. I understand it's partly to gate progress, but it's still really frustrating to have to wait up to 22 minutes just try to catch a specific kind of fish for 4 minutes, especially with the slow spawn rate without bait.