How do I spawn my K-Drive and Archwing on open-world maps?

t3rpent

Question

Hi! I've got a problem and can't solve it. I came back to Warframe after a few weeks and tried Plains of Eidolon and Fortuna. But I can't figure out how  to use archwing on Plains and K-Drive on Fortuna. I know that K-Drive is supposed to be given to us while doing first quests but I can't find it anywhere. My equipment, my arsenal (warframe wiki says there should be a "vehicle" tab in arsenal, I don't have it either), Fortuna vendors, nothing.

Could you help and tell me how do I use these?

6 answers to this question

When you select a slot in the gear wheel from the arsenal it shows you a lost of all equippable items, the AW launcher (if you've built it) and the K-drive launcher (If you've got it from the quest) are in there just like any other gear item.

To mod/select a built K-Drive you go to the "Vehicles" section (used to be "archwing") but you need to build a custom K-Drive for that, otherwise the launcher will just give you the default "mote" (Not called that but it's like the mote anp) K-Drive that is unmoddable

34 minutes ago, t3rpent said:

@motorfirebox yes I know but equip it how and take it from where? That's what I have problems with. 

In your arsenal, where you pick out your frame and weapons, click on 'gear' down near the bottom. That brings up your gear wheel. Click a slot on the wheel, and you'll see a selection of all your equippable gear. Your archwing and k-drive launchers should be in there somewhere. Put each of 'em in a different gear slot. When you're in Vallis or PoE, hit Q to bring up your gear, and you should be able to select your equipped launchers. You can also hotkey gear slots (I've got archwing bound to 6 and k-drive bound to 7).