Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Crimson_Ruby_313

Can't invite anyone and No one can invite me

This has happened after FORTUNA update

My matchmaking is public but it says "could not deliver invitation" when I invite someone and Also says the same when others want to invite me(They say the game says I'm offline!). 

Also I tried and switched to tablet mode and no difference...

help...

EDIT: Currently a fast VPN has been working fine. 

Same issue and more bugs too much loading matchmaking or find squad and have to go alone without any player even u cant invite ur friends and bad loading friends list and clan

9 hours ago, MirossITx said:

Same issue and more bugs too much loading matchmaking or find squad and have to go alone without any player even u cant invite ur friends and bad loading friends list and clan

exactly like me... someone help

Same problem and it happens kinda in a random. I've been running trades, and there was about 50% chance that neither me or my customers can deliver the invitation / join the session. The only solution is to meet somewhere in a hub like maroo's bazaar for drading, which is quite frustrating.

This issue is continuously going on for a couple days now for me - not only it makes trading difficult and frustrating, but sometimes it takes quite a while to assemble a group of friends to actually play some missions because of these "Could not deliver invitation" and "Failed to join" issues

Not only i can't invite others or others invite me, but i also can't join any games nor does others can join me. It's like i'm in solo mode all the time. I'm playing the game solo for like 2-3 days now. It's not fun. It all happened after the update.

so there is no fix yet? its been 4 days and i sent a ticket 2days ago no response and no fix ty DE

they just know how to nerf rivens  and stuff with their updates

had this problem since 0.2 hotfix , this game is almost single player for me ( us in fact )

This is just fantastic!
Imagine the situation - you're actively trading for platinum in Warframe, okay? How does it usually look like?
You set up your shop (Either in trade channel or in external market sites)

You sit in Dojo and wait for a customer to reach you with "Hey there! I want to buy a thing!", and you like "Sure! Here's your invitation!" 

You wait for him to join so you can poke that trading station console and make aa deal for those precious plats buuuuut...

"Could not deliver invitation to [name]". They try to invite you back buuuuut...

"Failed to join session (Host not found)"

Amazing! What are your options? So far I found only one, but it is still 50/50 chance for it to work:
Synchronize the game connection region in Options -> Gameplay and go to Maroo's Bazaar to trade.

And just right now I've had just ridiculously hilarious situation - Me and my trading buddy are at the same region, at the same bazaar, we even SEE SAME FOLKS AROUND... but can't see each other.

Now just try to imagine how merchants feel right now when they have 5-6 customers trying to reach to them simultanously and you're really lucky if you could actually invite at least two of them in your tax-free dojo =_="""

2 hours ago, Akilla_Looil said:

"Could not deliver invitation to [name]". They try to invite you back buuuuut...

"Failed to join session (Host not found)"

If you relogin, you have like around 2 minutes that you can invite people, for trade might help you if the buyer waits, won't blame em if they don't. Of course, for now I've given up on trade  -__- I know how it feels really. 

2 часа назад, Crimson_Ruby_313 сказал:

If you relogin, you have like around 2 minutes that you can invite people, for trade might help you if the buyer waits, won't blame em if they don't. Of course, for now I've given up on trade  -__- I know how it feels really. 

Yeah, sometimes relogging works, BUT:
1) It works -sometimes-. yesterday I've tried to meet up with one fella and we both relogged twice - still didn't help us to form a group

2) It might be an option when you're trying to cooperate with a friend of yours to just run some missions, but when you have 4-5 people waiting for your actions to solve the problem - you don't really have much time to write down their names on a piece of paper, relog and "/w [name] Hey, I'm back!" them again to proceed with the trade 

1 hour ago, Akilla_Looil said:

Yeah, sometimes relogging works, BUT:
1) It works -sometimes-. yesterday I've tried to meet up with one fella and we both relogged twice - still didn't help us to form a group

2) It might be an option when you're trying to cooperate with a friend of yours to just run some missions, but when you have 4-5 people waiting for your actions to solve the problem - you don't really have much time to write down their nape on a piece of paper, relog and "/w [name] Heay, I'm back!" them again to proceed with the trade 

I concur

3 hours ago, Crimson_Ruby_313 said:

exactly what ive done 2min u r free after this u r SOLO!!! very bad bug very bad annoying us 

Yeah i did relogin and i could join only 1 game, and after that 1 game it is the same again. It seems you go completely offline or solo. Feels really bad.

I prefer we didn't have Fortuna, but it reverts back to how it was before. What's the point when you can't play with other people in a "multiplayer" game?

If someone found a solution please tell us. I can't play the game like this. After 1000 hours this is the first time something like this happens to me.

1 hour ago, CutterWolf said:

Yeah i did relogin and i could join only 1 game, and after that 1 game it is the same again. It seems you go completely offline or solo. Feels really bad.

I prefer we didn't have Fortuna, but it reverts back to how it was before. What's the point when you can't play with other people in a "multiplayer" game?

If someone found a solution please tell us. I can't play the game like this. After 1000 hours this is the first time something like this happens to me.

well it seems devs dont care about this problem 3days now and no response on my ticket

they blocked some ports for some ips i dont why

but its annoying as hell when u playing solo all the time .....

1 hour ago, ELIT3_Apocalypse said:

well it seems devs dont care about this problem 3days now and no response on my ticket

Yeah but why? Why should they ever block some IPs? I live in Iran. So just because of where i live i shouldn't be able to play the game? I put 1000 hours into the game and i actually thought highly of the developers. Now i really don't know what to think of them anymore..

i have the same problem. i can join any squad one minute after opening the game, but after that i cant find/join any squad.

6 hours ago, ELIT3_Apocalypse said:

So if I change the port in settings, will it work? I mean witch port works then?! Cos the ones I tried didnt

3 hours ago, Crimson_Ruby_313 said:

So if I change the port in settings, will it work? I mean witch port works then?! Cos the ones I tried didnt

well the only fix i found about this was using a fast vpn that wont affect your ping

16 minutes ago, ELIT3_Apocalypse said:

well the only fix i found about this was using a fast vpn that wont affect your ping

which vpn do u use ? ( u can send pm if u dont want to answer it here )

i have kinda same problem, i see only half of my friendlist online and other half apear offline when they actualy playing. I still can play online with randoms (tho search times increased a lot) and invite some people 50% of the time, with some its always fail to deliver or unable to find host. Ingame test show that everything is fine.