Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't invite anyone and No one can invite me

Crimson_Ruby_313

having same problem after fortuna.i have near 2k hour playing this game i love this game and i thought this update will fix other bugs.but it made it worse.

anyone have any idea how to fix? im living in iran.

• Like 1

Le 11/11/2018 à 19:43, X_Racer a dit :

same problem 😞

Le 11/11/2018 à 18:57, Crimson_Ruby_313 a dit :

This has happened after FORTUNA update

My matchmaking is public but it says "could not deliver invitation" when I invite someone and Also says the same when others want to invite me(They say the game says I'm offline!). I tried re login, using vpn, nothing works!

Also I tried and switched to tablet mode and no difference...

help...

Le 13/11/2018 à 06:25, CutterWolf a dit :

Not only i can't invite others or others invite me, but i also can't join any games nor does others can join me. It's like i'm in solo mode all the time. I'm playing the game solo for like 2-3 days now. It's not fun. It all happened after the update.

• 3 weeks later...

i was very hyped for fortuna but since it came out i haven't been able to connect to others or trade , invite ...

if DE is blocking IPs for some countries on purpose at least let us know so we could stop trying fixing this

Edited by moon_mahan

37 minutes ago, moon_mahan said:

i was very hyped for fortuna but since it came out i haven't been able to connect to others or trade , invite ...

if DE is blocking IPs for some countries on purpose at least let us know so we could stop trying fixing this

well stil no fix found and all support have to say is use a VPN!

On 2018-12-18 at 7:08 PM, moon_mahan said:

Maybe it is DDoS which is probably why switching ports doesn't work. It could also be ISP fault.

Currently I too have switched to another online game, but I stay with WF at the very least for "the new war". I won't let it go anyway.... And well I thank em for providing entertainment for me for a long time and am quite disappointed.  I already have everything in the game I ever wanted to. I look forward to the new quest and that's all for now. 

Edited by Crimson_Ruby_313