New Idea for another open world ish planet

BreeezYI

Well seeing as the plains of Eidolon and the fortuna updates are really good and are well received I've got a idea to take it to the next step. Now take one of the war torn planets from the game make it a open world, but make it a full on war on the surface and make you build the "resistances" and have them fight with you won the surface and for the bounties you can do like spy missions and for the harder ones you can have all of the forces and the enemy forces go head to head and you have to do a set of task in order to complete the mission this will be very cool and i feel that it will take the open world to the next step anyway its gust a rough idea any through's on how it make it better or compatible with the warframe universe?

32 minutes ago, Teliko_Freedman said:

Eris, completely infested world. There are survivors that need help.

Think Zombie world apocalypse.

Even if it's not necessarily Eris, it's probably safe to say that the next major open world area will be infested theme since we already have Grineer and Corpus.  

4 hours ago, BreeezYI said:

Well seeing as the plains of Eidolon and the fortuna updates are really good and are well received I've got a idea to take it to the next step. Now take one of the war torn planets from the game make it a open world, but make it a full on war on the surface and make you build the "resistances" and have them fight with you won the surface and for the bounties you can do like spy missions and for the harder ones you can have all of the forces and the enemy forces go head to head and you have to do a set of task in order to complete the mission this will be very cool and i feel that it will take the open world to the next step anyway its gust a rough idea any through's on how it make it better or compatible with the warframe universe?

Sure would be great for a Mars open world where Steel Meridian and a local rebel syndicate are fighting the Grineer...

On 2018-11-11 at 4:01 PM, Talonflight said:

From rumors among the community, a Mad-Max style open world on Mars or Phobos, centered around Vehicular combat using the Cars that DE originally intended for Fortuna, is next on the list. 

"Rumors among the community"

Welp, I'm convinced.  Looking foward to new Mad-Max style expansion.  

On 2018-11-11 at 9:45 AM, (PS4)Equinox21697 said:

Interesting idea through I think the only planet in a constant state of crossfire is the one with the Corpus vs infestation iirc, can't remember the name.

Also idk if the megathread tag is allowed

Spoiler

Mars isn't the only one. Lua is as well.

On 2018-11-11 at 4:01 PM, Talonflight said:

From rumors among the community, a Mad-Max style open world on Mars or Phobos, centered around Vehicular combat using the Cars that DE originally intended for Fortuna, is next on the list. 

Mad Max? Yuck. There are better, more meaningful things they can do with Mars.