Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Garuda Ability VFX and some TWEAKS

VVXRFRXME

Hello, first of all i love Garuda Theme Bloody Thicc gore frame

but in my opinion some of her ability are really lacking of that GORE effect.

the first  part of 1 ability feel like horror/brutal but lack of dmg (i speak about the initial jump) in the dev stream they showed bodies getting cut in half and it was so good but now you jump on someone deal 0 dmg, and that's all not even a Blood Spray MEH

the second part, the dread mirror is ok even if i  had prefer a blood cloak or a Blood Aura for really fit the blood mage theme.

the third part is the blood nuke ball, really hard to keep an eyes on dmg stacking, but the worst is the VFX of the Ball when throw,you deal an insane Amount of damage, but there is litteraly no VFX at all ,no Bloody Sounds, no insane amount of blood  NOTHING just ton of dmg on your UI and the loud scream of enemys this is really disapointing why not  add something like  the old mag ult sound in alpha/beta was Bloody as hell and some Cool VFX

the 2 ability:  is Good, the range could be improve but atm its the best ability of her kit for me

the 3 ability:  is trash, excuse me for this term but, where is the point to make you play at 2 HP for regen some energy when we have, Syndicate Aoe weapon, energy pods,zenurik school,rage ect 

this is such  a wasted Design for an 3 ability on this warframe

the 4 ability: on paper its sound garbage, but with some weapon and warframe synergise really well, BUT the range is hideous, should be radial like her 2 and not line of sight second the hold button to charge is bad idea, its like you added this to mesa peace maker, no sence, or make it radial and improve dmg output / range by charge time.

the VFX are "ok" but the mark is bit hard to see its should be animated or something like that

i Love garuda but for me she feel like a support RN Heal with 2 regen some energy fast with 3 ,MOD 200% power Press 4 for buff team mates and let them clear everything , because other ability  feel like lackluster and uneeded with her actual kit

Edited by Hex-Maniac

2 hours ago, Hex-Maniac said:

the 3 ability:  is trash, excuse me for this term but, where is the point to make you play at 2 HP for regen some energy when we have, Syndicate Aoe weapon, energy pods,zenurik school,rage ect 

What if you want to use a different Focus school? Other weapons that aren't the handful from the Syndicates that regen Energy? Use Rage on a frame that you should probably not use Rage on and spend that mod slot on something that actually would help her, like Quick Thinking.