Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

matchmaking and joining squads

omid_nero

hey, I'm having some issues with joining any squad. first I try to join and it appears that searching is in the progress but after some moments the mission begins to start without having joined a squad. Secondly, I cant invite anyone to my squad nor someone else can (not even friends and clan mates). This issue is been going on since the latest update (Fortuna update). please help!

This is excatly my problem too. After the Fortuna update i can't invite others, others can't invite me, can't join any game, and no one can join my game. It's like i'm in solo mode all the time. It's not fun playing the game solo. Never had any problems before. I asked it everywhere, but no one seems to care to answer.

On 2018-11-13 at 6:35 AM, CutterWolf said:

This is excatly my problem too. After the Fortuna update i can't invite others, others can't invite me, can't join any game, and no one can join my game. It's like i'm in solo mode all the time. It's not fun playing the game solo. Never had any problems before. I asked it everywhere, but no one seems to care to answer.

I just hope someone can help us cause I don't want to remain solo while others are farming for relics and primes!

On 2018-11-21 at 12:13 AM, AwMirViPeR said:

Iranian People Have this problem too
We always have turn on a VPN
and play with ping of 300 to 500
Im Tired to use vpn or relogin
why nobody help us -_-

Even with VPN and 400 ping, i have to relogin after each match. (I'm from Iran too).

I tried changing the ports in setting but it didn't work as well.

I'm trying to forget this game and play something else, but i can't after 1000 hours.