Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Personal Feedback On Garuda.

Ryker

Long time player, came back after another break and picked up the bird.
My initial thoughts are she is fun, I like her kit. She is /not/ a bade frame in any sense, but then again I still feel like her kit is lack luster.
Given what you are supposed to do I was thinking of two possible things that could be done, hopefully it gets through and doesn't just melt into the forums.

So, without further ado, lets get into this. (That's how you say it, right?)

So, basically two changes.
The first would be going towards her 2, I think there should be a small change, add a damage reduction to the AOE heal zone- Yes, I said that.
I feel that you die too quickly when you get to the higher end tier with her, in this situation there is no reason for me to not play nyx/nova and just press 4 and 3 (For nyx) to just CC the mobs.
I think if you were to add that to her 2 it would give the survivability that she needs, yes? That's my thought on that, they could figure out the number, maybe 50%? I mean, Mesa get to run around with a 99% damage reduction vs bullets.. Why not let an AOE buff to her team be given?

Second, her claws.. Lets talk about those.. I think two things need to happen.
1. Increase their crit chance to 15%, the are currently just fodder right now given how weak they are in this current meta compared to anything else.
2. A stance. Give Garuda her own stance, maybe one that fits the theme of the frame with a built in heal on one of the combos, and maybe an HP drain to one as well for bonus % damage. I think this could infact change the weapon to be some usable meta build.
3. This is a bonus, if the second doesn't cut it, or DE doesn't want to go through with that.. Maybe a riven being available for her claws? Considering they /DO/ work differently than Valkyr.
(HI, ex dirty valk 4 main.)

But this is my idea, I'm not sure how anyone will feel about it. But hey, feel free to leave feedback and maybe we can get something neat out of it!

1 hour ago, PlsNerfTrinity said:

Long time player, came back after another break and picked up the bird.
My initial thoughts are she is fun, I like her kit. She is /not/ a bade frame in any sense, but then again I still feel like her kit is lack luster.
Given what you are supposed to do I was thinking of two possible things that could be done, hopefully it gets through and doesn't just melt into the forums.

So, without further ado, lets get into this. (That's how you say it, right?)

So, basically two changes.
The first would be going towards her 2, I think there should be a small change, add a damage reduction to the AOE heal zone- Yes, I said that.
I feel that you die too quickly when you get to the higher end tier with her, in this situation there is no reason for me to not play nyx/nova and just press 4 and 3 (For nyx) to just CC the mobs.
I think if you were to add that to her 2 it would give the survivability that she needs, yes? That's my thought on that, they could figure out the number, maybe 50%? I mean, Mesa get to run around with a 99% damage reduction vs bullets.. Why not let an AOE buff to her team be given?

Second, her claws.. Lets talk about those.. I think two things need to happen.
1. Increase their crit chance to 15%, the are currently just fodder right now given how weak they are in this current meta compared to anything else.
2. A stance. Give Garuda her own stance, maybe one that fits the theme of the frame with a built in heal on one of the combos, and maybe an HP drain to one as well for bonus % damage. I think this could infact change the weapon to be some usable meta build.
3. This is a bonus, if the second doesn't cut it, or DE doesn't want to go through with that.. Maybe a riven being available for her claws? Considering they /DO/ work differently than Valkyr.
(HI, ex dirty valk 4 main.)

But this is my idea, I'm not sure how anyone will feel about it. But hey, feel free to leave feedback and maybe we can get something neat out of it!

100% agree for the stance. I'm hoping they haven't put it in the game yet due it being part of melee 3.0. If not I will be pretty disappointed with her claws