The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mod Ui

Macdonsr

I like the new Mod UI where you have access to all of your mods, on thing I would like to see is the ability to see where the mod is installed currently, i.e. Mod is installing in Sentinel Pistol, or Mod is installed in the Dread, etc.

Edited by Macdonsr

igc8.jpg6tcn.jpg

what the hell is this?

Why i see all the mods i have in mod menu? do you even understand, dear DE, all the pain when i try to fuse a mod?

I don't wanna see installed mods. No i don't.

bring it back as it were or add fuction to "hide" installed mods.

Edited by Althix

I will add my voice to this as well, it is crazy looking at a page of lit up mods and trying to figure out which I am there to modify. If you are adding this for apart of the load out change coming, that's great, but you should maybe wait and do it all at one time, this bits and pieces stuff right hurts the community. My mod page is a nightmare at the moment with every gun and all 15 frames all modded up and most mods are still in the works it is impossible to tell what is for what and why.

For people just coming in and only having one or two guns and a frame maybe two this is probably wonderful change and very helpful, for the people who have had pages of mods forever and it just keeps growing, you just gave us a giant mess to deal with.

igc8.jpg6tcn.jpg

what the hell is this?

Why i see all the mods i have in mod menu? do you even understand, dear DE, all the pain when i try to fuse a mod?

I don't wanna see installed mods. No i don't.

bring it back as it were or add fuction to "hide" installed mods.

i agree with that ... scramble eggs with mm's  and sausage...

we need  Custom Presets   not  throwing all in one bag ... i almost   fusion my  ash skill  being on rhino .. 

and  not all weapons are the same .. u got builds ... some weapon need only 100%  Serration  other  80% etc ... so now i have   5 serration  mods  not knowing in which weapon which are ... 

BAD IDEA