Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

relic booster rewards

ALL.CAPS.GUY

Question

ok so short story, i'd been running relics for the endless rewards boosters. the other day i'd noticed that after i ran a few waves in a def and went to farm some oxium, i had no boosters on. i went back to another defense relic, ran 30 waves, upon completion, i still had no boosters on. a few days back it all worked as intended. i got some random booster from log in and did relics and one of the boosters i got from endless were active, the other was the same booster from log in, so i had 2 in effect; now i get none. the rewards show me what should be obtained, but they're not being activated.

suggestions?

1 answer to this question

Am 11.11.2018 um 22:32 schrieb ALL.CAPS.GUY:

ok so short story, i'd been running relics for the endless rewards boosters. the other day i'd noticed that after i ran a few waves in a def and went to farm some oxium, i had no boosters on. i went back to another defense relic, ran 30 waves, upon completion, i still had no boosters on. a few days back it all worked as intended. i got some random booster from log in and did relics and one of the boosters i got from endless were active, the other was the same booster from log in, so i had 2 in effect; now i get none. the rewards show me what should be obtained, but they're not being activated.

suggestions?

As far as I know you only get them for the duration of the mission. Not as a reward added to your profile. The longer you stay the more credits, affinity, rare drops and amount you get. Every 5 rotations you get a refined relic as a bonus. So taht you got the booster is either from a rare container or you just got a bug.