Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The One Issue for Arbitrations

(XBOX)Hells Assailent

You can survive 9/10 waves of defense or do 2 - 4 extractors, ect. in an arbitration mission then died. Your teammates refuse to extract and by the time they do you get an AFk reward so nothing useful even though you did all that work near the start around or at the time of extract points in the mission. This should be fixed because it is a major deterrent for people to play this gametype. Especially when bugs happen such as dying because you bullet jumped and hit a wall. It's pathetic that I get nothing for working my butt off if I die from a bug or when about to extract.

8 hours ago, peterc3 said:

What is there to fix? You get one life in Arbitrations and if you are sitting there, dead, you aren't really contributing to the mission.

Yes yet when I died on wave 9/10 or even during wave 10/10 and my team extracts at 10 and I still get nothing even with more damage than the rest of the team yet I don't get the reward. Something is very clearly wrong with the system and shows they have no respect for a players time. Plenty to be fixed about that.

but like you still died before getting the reward. Sure it would be nice if there were the option of leaving at each reward in each game mode so you can leave with your rewards before dying and if they fixed host migrations so they didn't get you killed accidentally and didn't take away the charged aspects of your abilities like gara's splinter storm, but if you die in any game mode before getting the reward you generally don't get the reward. You can retry the misson if you die before the first reward, so you don't really have much of an argument here.