A Home For the Tenno

(XBOX)Dead Potato49

Being brought back to ordis is a bit dated Every Tenno at some point in the game should be allowed a home a fully customizable home where you can craft and place the foundry the arsenal Ext. and a place where you can put captured animals like a little zoo. ( It’s already a thing with fish In warframe) it can be like a person Dojo that you start in instead of ordis. This ads a new layer to warframe. What’s your opinions?

9 minutes ago, Rayden_Tenno said:

I'd wish they'd expand on it.

When they have a reason to, they will. There's no point putting a ton of empty rooms that would have to be replaced when there's something that they want to be there, enraging the people who think their sense of interior decorating trumps DE's developing a game.

Just now, peterc3 said:

When they have a reason to, they will. There's no point putting a ton of empty rooms that would have to be replaced when there's something that they want to be there, enraging the people who think their sense of interior decorating trumps DE's developing a game.

Well they do have a reason tho. People want it. That's the best reason they can get. We'll also have to wait and see what will they do with Railjacks.

Orbiter additions will most likely come in when the space combat is ready. I suspect there's going to be a hallway with a liset hangar and additional hallways/doors added with a retractable staircase in front of the edgy teen energy stabilizer room.

Edited by Im_a_Turtle

58 minutes ago, Im_a_Turtle said:

Orbiter additions will most likely come in when the space combat is ready. I suspect there's going to be a hallway with a liset hangar and additional hallways/doors added with a retractable staircase in front of the edgy teen energy stabilizer room.

The "Liset Hanger" is the Orbiter's main deck, where the Nav Console is.