Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Medical Debt Bonds????

Doc-Orange

Question

1 minute ago, Doc-Orange said:

Hi. For Tier 3 of Fortuna Standing I need 12 Medical Debt Bonds. I only see them as a rare mission reward. Even At Ticker I didn’t see them. How do I get these without making 100 Level 3 bounties?

theres a perosn in foruna who sells bonds.

right above the guy you gut fish at.

vor 1 Minute schrieb Sormaran:

Ticker does offer medical bonds, i know cuz bought some. It seem to be very rare tho, or maybe like an hour offer, something like that.

So gotta do dem bounties.

Just did 3 bounties, got no luck there. This gonna be fun 😂

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Doc-Orange said:

So with a 20% chance you have to do 5 Bounties to get the 2 boundsas a reward, so you have to do 60 bounties for the needed 12 bonds. With 11% dropchance you need up to 100 bounties. This couldn't be intended!

That's not how probability math works. If you're lucky, you can get the reward 5 times in 5 bounties. You could also be unlucky and get none. 

6 minutes ago, Doc-Orange said:

So with a 20% chance you have to do 5 Bounties to get the 2 boundsas a reward, so you have to do 60 bounties for the needed 12 bonds. With 11% dropchance you need up to 100 bounties. This couldn't be intended!

You're not taking into account the fact that each bounty gives multiple rewards.  A single 4 stage bounty could give bonds 3 times (possibly more if you get the bonus targets).

24 minutes ago, -AxHx-Vile said:

That's not how probability math works. If you're lucky, you can get the reward 5 times in 5 bounties. You could also be unlucky and get none. 

Well I've done over 24 bounties in the past 4 hours, not including yesterday. Just today. With only one giving the medical bonds. Yet I've over 15 of the rare mod and going on 20 of garuda. So yeah, they need to fix that RNG a bit considering there are quite a few posts on this matter all over the forums. 

4 minutes ago, Tinklzs said:

Well I've done over 24 bounties in the past 4 hours, not including yesterday. Just today. With only one giving the medical bonds. Yet I've over 15 of the rare mod and going on 20 of garuda. So yeah, they need to fix that RNG a bit considering there are quite a few posts on this matter all over the forums. 

There is nothing to fix. Check the droptables, they're public for a reason. People are always quick to complain...for example with an 11% dropchance you basically need 40 attempt to be (almost) guaranteed to get 1...then again you could also have multiple at that stage...or even do 60 attempts and still have none...ah the joys of probability math...

Yesterday, before the reset I was farming bounties for the medical debt bond, and I kept getting same rewards over and over, 20 bounties 0 debt bond. After reset, it seemed to have fixed it. I still needed to farm 6 bonds and I farmed even more bounties, and only managed to get 6 after another 20 bounties. There is no way I believe the debt bond is 20% at stage 1 and 12.5% at stage 2&3 because it's literally the rarest reward in the bounty, compared to everything else.

Edited by Xazur

hace 6 minutos, Xazur dijo:

Yesterday, before the reset I was farming bounties for the medical debt bond, and I kept getting same rewards over and over, 20 bounties 0 debt bond. After reset, it seemed to have fixed it. I still needed to farm 6 bonds and I farmed even more bounties, and only managed to get 6 after another 20 bounties. There is no way I believe the debt bond is 20% at stage 1 and 12.5% at stage 2&3 because it's literally the rarest reward in the bounty, compared to everything else.

You get 6 in 20 bounties .... 20% seems to be pretty close in your case ...

Over 80 bounties that have a chance to give "Medical Debt Bonds" I've gotten 4. 

But I have over 10 Familial Debt Bonds and over 30 Advanced Debt Bonds. I feel like this is on purpose to gate players. At least that's how its feeling. The rates don't make sense, I SHOULD have like 30 medical debt bonds, 15 Advanced bonds, 10 familial bonds, if we're talking normal rates. But i've done OVER EIGHTY bounties that SHOULD give medical bonds and I ONLY HAVE FOUR

Solution: Let us craft bonds using lesser bonds, or hunt for random occurrences in the wild and take their debt without going to Ticker for even more chances OR let us pay credits or effort or resources to increase chances for things we want. 

Edited by Romanji

5 hours ago, -AxHx-Vile said:

There is nothing to fix. Check the droptables, they're public for a reason. People are always quick to complain...for example with an 11% dropchance you basically need 40 attempt to be (almost) guaranteed to get 1...then again you could also have multiple at that stage...or even do 60 attempts and still have none...ah the joys of probability math...

Yes, DE published drop tables. However, DE is made up of humans who are very overworked and who may have POSSIBLY made a mistake due to exhaustion, thus a POSSIBLE discrepancy between what was published and what may actually be programmed.

• Like 1

also i have a feeling that for the last two ranks will need even more medical bonds. sure you can say its just back luck but we are already grinding standing. probably be better for ticker to have a stock that more reflected what your current rank is. its also important to remember that many players are casual as asking them to run dozens of bountys soloy for bonds isent a good long term idea its ok to have grind but that grind should feel more manageable like you get some bonds every time you finish a bounty as its own reward as well as the rewards per rotation.

The current rate of Medical Bond is really bad.

Like i have 20 familial bonds and 4 medical bonds despite spamming the T3 bounty and occasionally doing T5.

What is even going on?