Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Medical Debt Bonds????

Doc-Orange

Question

37 minutes ago, Doc-Orange said:

Is there anyone at level 3 right now?

I am at level 3...

Going to be level 4 in two days and I don't like the drop rates one bit ...

10 hours ago, Doc-Orange said:

Hi. For Tier 3 of Fortuna Standing I need 12 Medical Debt Bonds. I only see them as a rare mission reward. Even At Ticker I didn’t see them. How do I get these without making 100 Level 3 bounties?

The medical debt bonds aren't that hard to get, i got quite a few within 6 runs.

Il y a 10 heures, Doc-Orange a dit :

Hi. For Tier 3 of Fortuna Standing I need 12 Medical Debt Bonds. I only see them as a rare mission reward. Even At Ticker I didn’t see them. How do I get these without making 100 Level 3 bounties?

I got exactly the same isssue. And no its not bad luck its completly crap implementation of reward, The rarity of reward indicated in the bounties (cetus and Fortuna) absolutly doent not correspond to what i get. The only common reward is ENDO, medical is rare reward, and on cetus lens despite being indicated as common reward are rare.

Remove endo and common ressources like rubedo from reward, at least give more credit instead

140 bounties, finally got enough to rank up, but I've noticed something while speedrunning.

Now to grind out 10 more Medical debt bonds

The "find the 4 corpses, find my buddies, hack a door, decrease hack time by collecting droppables" mission.

I've found 3~9 decrease hack time objects and it's denied me my bonus even though the bonus obj is to collect 3.

Edited by Romanji

On 2018-11-11 at 10:56 PM, Romanji said:

Solution: Let us craft bonds using lesser bonds, or hunt for random occurrences in the wild and take their debt without going to Ticker for even more chances OR let us pay credits or effort or resources to increase chances for things we want. 

I’ve had the same issue, though i’ve not had the time to put towards the mission. My idea for the solution is turning the bounty bonus into the respective debt bond, or have a 40-50% chance to drop the bond over a standing bonus. Ratio of the standing to bond may have to change for bounties where the tasks are all or mostly bonus-possible, but it makes these suckers easier to get. 

——————

The best way for me getting med bonds was Ticker and i think i’m a few away from rank 3 rankup requirements, though i need far more down the road. She tends to have them by the 5s with all the other bonds as the highest or lowest in the set of 3. Farm the Index for credits and the vallis for the minerals and servofish parts and that’s how i’ve gotten them to get them from Ticker. I’ll agree the meds are rarer, so i’d say prepare to have one pop up any time. It’s wildly unfair still tho, but that’s what i can say for the time being.

Just check which bonds you need total to get to max standing and ALWAYS buy the higher ones from Ticker when available (if you need them). Since two weeks ago Ticker sells more high tier bonds and Ticker's inventory refreshes faster.

Medical debt-bonds ONLY drop from Orb Vallis tier 3 bounties (as Eudico's info clearly shows), with drop chances of 20%, 12.5% and 12.5% during the first three stages. The chance of getting at least one bonds drop from the whole bounty mission is around 40% (counting quickly in my head).

Check the wiki: https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Debt-Bond

You also need debt-bonds for gilding Moas and Kit-guns, but (so far) only tier 1 & 2 bonds.

Edited by Graavarg

Agreed with the aforementioned, Ticker is the Go-To NPC to get bonds you need, grinding missions are fine when you need standing but woefully unreliable to get bonds

My Medical bond droprate was around 2%~7% in my total runs of Tier 3 bounties. And by now I have run around 300 bounties. 

Edited by Romanji

Yeah this needs to be changed... I hit a wall with them and just check every now and then to see if ticker has them and just logging now.. because I cant handle running bounty 3 number 689 while dozing off... fortuna at this point is about all of my progession I need at this point... cetus I stopped running the bounties a long long time ago and just fish and stuffs if need be... and I am not hating on DE to postface. I just think things like this is where you get players dropping off.. causes burn out on whats supposed to be new and fun. Id get it if it was the advanced and/or fam ones but this is silly and we lose potentially alot of daily standing. Hell id rather just go spam dark sectors and relics or orokin at this point, 100 times more rewarding via time. There needs to be more of a pull to make it gated like that... more missions that are unique, maybe get them for animals? allow ticker to have them more even at maybe a higher price if need be? or something to that effect. (as a note of feedback)

My friends and I spent a whole afternoon and part of the evening trying to get just three medical bonds for me. I needed 12 to go up to the next level in the standing.  I feel bad for wasting their time.  We did bounty number 3 well into double figures after I picked up the five medical bonds that were available from Ticker..... Had I known these are on some legendary loot table I wouldn't have bothered. The rng for these is a joke!  I lost a potential 7k rep off the next level standing grind thanks to this bad mechanic because I can't get past the 44k cap today.  I'll pick'em up another day from Ticker but thanks to real life commitments it maybe a while.  My advice to anyone struggling is don't bother with the bounties that 20% drop chance is bogus. check the patch notes from time to time incase they fix it and fish n mine your way through it by trading with Ticker for the medi bonds.  If you need credits do index runs and good hunting!