Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Medical Debt Bonds????

Doc-Orange

Question

45 minutes ago, LoneGun1 said:

My friends and I spent a whole afternoon and part of the evening trying to get just three medical bonds for me. I needed 12 to go up to the next level in the standing.  I feel bad for wasting their time.  We did bounty number 3 well into double figures after I picked up the five medical bonds that were available from Ticker..... Had I known these are on some legendary loot table I wouldn't have bothered. The rng for these is a joke!  I lost a potential 7k rep off the next level standing grind thanks to this bad mechanic because I can't get past the 44k cap today.  I'll pick'em up another day from Ticker but thanks to real life commitments it maybe a while.  My advice to anyone struggling is don't bother with the bounties that 20% drop chance is bogus. check the patch notes from time to time incase they fix it and fish n mine your way through it by trading with Ticker for the medi bonds.  If you need credits do index runs and good hunting!

lol, if you think the rng for bits needed to level up solaris united is bad, wait till you get to vox solaris.....at least with solaris united you have ticker for the bonds.

It's ok ShadowBlood😃! I don't have time to figure these rng weirderies LSG501 but noted hahaha🤣.  It was a mad afternoon.  Last night we setup a condition overload farm and got condition overload and sure footed in 21 minutes go figure lolz.  This game 🙄😉👍.

Ticker does have all type of bonds and in 99% of occasions he has multiple bonds together for each purchase, lika A bonds x5 and B bonds x10. I know because I have levelled Solaris standing up to max by buying bonds off Ticker. Most of those bonds were bought with common materials like alloy plates + credits.

3 hours ago, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 said:

so whats the point of nekrosing a topic from almost 2 months ago to poke fun at a persons rng luck

um for one thing I didn't nekros anything, I replied to a post by @LoneGun1 which was 1 HOUR before my post.... so maybe get your own information right before trying to come across all 'clever'.  If you want to be clever and complain about someone nekrosing a topic (which to be fair I did actually miss, but then the prior message to that was 23rd dec...so 2 WEEKS) then at least call out the right person.... that would be LoneGun1.

Also as a side note, it wasn't poking fun at a players rng, it's more informing them they've got even worse rng to come with vox solaris and orb mother bounties.  If they think being able to buy the items from ticker as an option is bad rng, just wait till the 'complaints' when  there is no such option with vox solaris.

Edited by LSG501