Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orb Vallis Map (High Res) - Caves, Fishing, Toroids, Mining, K-Drive Races Marked

Frame_Mastery

Updated 12/12/18. Thank you - Have any color suggestions Green? A decent amount of time went into picking the right colors - I have a feeling the real problem you're noticing is that the map is overcrowded with icons (especially given some are identical with only a recolor). That's a more difficult thing to tackle if so. Also I'd like to avoid changing color of inactive races since it matches the color of the actual icon in game - same with the bounties. Might just be that eventually changing those to their actual game icon would make life easier, but I'd have to draw it as a vector and play around with replacing all the images which takes a decent chunk of time that I unfortunately have to use for other things currently. Biggest thing I want to revamp about map for an eventual "version 3.0" is the text, which is too small right now but unfortunately baked into the map layer which means I'd have to find a clean way to overlay my own text on top of it.

Updated 12/19/18. I've thought about having a video pop up whenever you hover over a Toroid cave on the map (for website) so you can see exact location, but it requires the map to be separated out into layers on the site, not just Photoshop. That requires a lot of effort and quite frankly knowledge that's a bit beyond my reach right now. I could figure it out, but there's other more pressing content that needs to be covered. There are a few good videos on YouTube that have all the Toroid spawn locations so definitely recommend seeing what's available there.