Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hey uh, could you stop making me fall off of grinds during K-Drives, DE?

YpsitheFlintsider

you don't actually need to grind to rack up points. My method is grinding the pipe near spawn but every couple seconds just jump do a trick and reset the grind that way seems less risky than trying to grind the entire thing and adds to the multiplier more. Once you get to the end just jump off and do as many tricks as possible then you turn around and grind the same pipe back to spawn. If you are good enough you can actually jump change directions and keep grinding the opposite way to rack up the points. I have hit 3k multiple times doing this and getting atleast 1k is very easy. 

38 minutes ago, kazeyama said:

you don't actually need to grind to rack up points. My method is grinding the pipe near spawn but every couple seconds just jump do a trick and reset the grind that way seems less risky than trying to grind the entire thing and adds to the multiplier more. Once you get to the end just jump off and do as many tricks as possible then you turn around and grind the same pipe back to spawn. If you are good enough you can actually jump change directions and keep grinding the opposite way to rack up the points. I have hit 3k multiple times doing this and getting atleast 1k is very easy. 

It still randomly loses it's balance at the moment you grind. The problem is with the grind even if you do it for 1 second. 😕

3 hours ago, Gingingt said:

Try using the camera to steer and just hold w and ctrl

Something is flunky about it right now.

I'm holding crouch and W and it suddenly starts to go forward as if I wasnt holding crouch at all, making me lose the points I could be accumulating.