General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Colours reset on login

sic1

There's a bug since Update 23.09 that on login all warframe, weapon, sentinel and attachment colours are reset to default. When quitting the game and restarting it, the colours reappear after logging in. All colour favorites are deleted each login, though, except two of them (?!). 

• Like 3

I'm having the same issues. I lose all my favorite colors except the first two on every login. The favorite colors used on my frame get reset to default when they get removed. My front regalia also keeps getting rotated 90 degrees? Lots of weird things happening to my appearance.

vor 7 Stunden schrieb BaronZemo:

I'm having the same issues. I lose all my favorite colors except the first two on every login. The favorite colors used on my frame get reset to default when they get removed. My front regalia also keeps getting rotated 90 degrees? Lots of weird things happening to my appearance.

Exactly this! Do you recall the update since when this started to occur? IIRC it was around Chimera.

still my colors put in favorites are reset every time I enter and leave the game, and if these colors that I put in favorite, I am using them in some weapon or frame the item returns to factory color. The colors in favorites turn into a disaster

I'm having the same issue. I have like 10 colors that have been in my favorites for a while and they stay there, but any time I add new ones now it gets reset every time I log in. When I start the game and it brings up my warframe in the background everything is as I left it. But once I enter my password and hit login, I watch the energy color reset to default as my warframe stands up. The rest of my colors don't change, but the energy color (a blue from the infested palette) resets every time. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Same issue here. Using legacy color palette option colors seems to be the problem, and DE will not acknowledge or fix it. To the point now that it feels as though they are trying to force people to use the "regular" color palettes instead of legacy ones.

On 2018-11-18 at 10:51 PM, BaronZemo said:

Agreed, I hate it when this happens and wish DE fixes it, and did that change the Shamrock colors? My favorite gold color has been deleted and it happens to ALL my Warframe and items, really annoying as I am very consistent of my FashionFrame

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...