Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PS4] Warframe App kicks me out of game...

(PSN)EyeGodZA

Question

Hi all,

Per the subject line, I can't log into the app without it kicking on PS4... Anybody else experiencing the same thing?

Running latest versions of both the game (obviously) and app, but my iOS isn't 100% up to date - could this be the issue?

Ps. Was gonna post this in the PS4 Bugs forum, but for some reason, the "Ask Question" button isn't there, so please bear with me!

10 answers to this question

Ah... Thanks!

Well, the real reason I wanted to use the app was for messaging in-game and eliminating shoddy controller comms... Is there another solution that works? I tried the PS4 Second Screen App, but no luck, and since you're on XB1 I don't know if you can advise, but trying my luck anyhow.

Well, there's that notification that pops up every time you try to log into the app that says if you're currently logged into the game, future in-game progress will not be saved.  That alone keeps me from trying to log into both, but I guess they have it kick you now as well.  Never tried to log in at the same time so not sure what's supposed to happen, but losing progress is enough to keep me from doing it.  

I’ve only ever done it while I’m not playing & my frame was in the landing craft, TBH, so it’s never caused any problems. 

I’m really just looking for a better messaging solution on the PS4; the in game predictive text UI learns pretty quick, though, so that helps, but still, messaging from a phone or tablet would be much more convenient. 

I’ve only ever done it while I’m not playing & my frame was in the landing craft, TBH, so it’s never caused any problems. 

I’m really just looking for a better messaging solution on the PS4; the in game predictive text UI learns pretty quick, though, so that helps, but still, messaging from a phone or tablet would be much more convenient. 

2 hours ago, (PS4)Ghostplayer9111 said:

the app tells you that happens before you even login to the app

Yeah, I must confess that I noobed out a bit and didn't read that notification properly. My bad.

However, is there another messaging solution, or ar PS4 players stuck with the controller?

23 hours ago, (PS4)EyeGodZA said:

Yeah, I must confess that I noobed out a bit and didn't read that notification properly. My bad.

However, is there another messaging solution, or ar PS4 players stuck with the controller?

i use ps4 and ass far is i know the controller is the only form of sending messages unless you decide to make a chat party or if you directly chat to the other guy/girl then the psn app can be useful it wont log you out (if i remember)

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Ghostplayer9111 said:

i use ps4 and ass far is i know the controller is the only form of sending messages unless you decide to make a chat party or if you directly chat to the other guy/girl then the psn app can be useful it wont log you out (if i remember)

Thanks. Lame about the controller; Second Screen app integration would be awesome!