Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The one big thing that Warframe is still missing

FATEdPondera

So, I've been playing Warframe for some years now. The system states that I've logged 1060 hours, which sounds about right, so I'd like to think myself well traveled and rather knowledgeable about the game. And ever since update 15, 4 years ago, there's a function I've always foreseen being added to the game, but somehow, it just never seems to rank very highly on the priorities list for DE. I'm talking, of course...

7Uby8fn.jpg

About that button right there, on Excal's right. Yes, we can drop his volume to 0, but his portrait still shows up on the side of the screen, interfering with the UI to give us the same stupid bits of canned dialogue that we've heard hundreds, if not thousands of times over the past half decade. I've been sorely tempted to rip his CPU core out and throw it out the airlock on many occasions, if I could find the blasted thing. It's to the point where we've kind of just accepted his cyclic irritations like a Scumbag Steve roommate who will always "get you next time" on the rent, or a homeless man living in a box outside our 5 star hotel of murder and blood. But it shouldn't always be so. The Grineer might be without number, the Corpus may have thrown their morals out the side of a truck onto a busy street, and the infested might spread a zombie funk wherever they go that remains no matter how vigorously the area is scrubbed and/or incinerated, but we can AT LEAST manage this one thing.

So, please, Tenno, help me say, in one voice for the next big post-Fortuna update...

SHUT UP, ORDIS!!! 

I wanted one of those buttons for a while, but then we got the Cephalon fragments and I found out about Ordis, and it made me feel bad. but now I want the button back specifically to get rid of fake space mom. seriously, i just wanna slap my space kid and tell him that she isn't coming back, get over it. stop having Ordis pretending to be your mom, that's messed up.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb (PS4)robotwars7:

I wanted one of those buttons for a while, but then we got the Cephalon fragments and I found out about Ordis, and it made me feel bad. but now I want the button back specifically to get rid of fake space mom. seriously, i just wanna slap my space kid and tell him that she isn't coming back, get over it. stop having Ordis pretending to be your mom, that's messed up.

Maybe Ordis started to be into roolplaying :/ (Im just waiting for purchesable Voicepacks at this point)

Just now, Yupan said:

Maybe Ordis started to be into roolplaying 😕 (Im just waiting for purchesable Voicepacks at this point)

The sudden image of a Vay Hek cephalon voice pack just slammed into my brain. 

"HAVE SOME MORE LIFE SUPPORT, MAGGOT!!!" 

"THE GRINEER ARRIVING ARE PEACEFUL. LET THEM FILL YOUR BLOATED CORPSE WITH THEIR PEACE BULLETS!" 

"I AM HACKING INTO THIS AS FAST AS I CAN!! DO NOT RUSH ME, WORM!!!"

"I AM DEPLOYING SUPPLIES. GO KILL MORE OF THEM!!!" 

"YOUR FASHION FRAME LOOKS AMAZING, BUT I THINK IT WOULD LOOK BETTER BLEEDING TO DEATH ON MY FLOOR!!!"