Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.8.1

[DE]Rebecca

- Fixed "installed" tab showing all installed mods rather than the mods installed on the currently selected weapon

em...

Dear DE not to be rude. But this "tab" is so USELESS.

because when i want to fuse mods i still see all mods i have, all of them.

look... i... jeez... i don't have a words right now... i mean HOW?.. did you even came up with such idea... i mean..

DE. I have all frames, i have 10 weapons i use. All of them have their own set of mods fully maxed. So now when it comes to fusing i see all these mods. All of them.

So again. Your "tab" is useless.

p.s. i don't want "installed" tab, i want "hide installed mods" option. Jesus Holy Christ DE!!

Edited by Althix

I'm still having the inability to launch missions while playing in English though. As soon as I click on a planet, it gives me an error saying it could not join session, even though I haven't clicked a mission yet. Then I get stuck in the mission select screen of whichever planet, but can't pick any missions.

Edited by ChuckyLarms

I had interesting problem once few hours ago:

I entered on some grineer mobile defence and few seconds later host migration - I appeared on Xiny(infestation,defence) on wave 8, not only me but some other guy from the same mob def session too. I just hope this will never happen again ;)

P.S.: please, fix Rhino's iron skin on next update

*Get on Warframe*

*Waste an hour downloading 9.8*

*Launch the game*

*Tries to login*

"An updated version of Warframe is available!"

tumblr_ls4791Chzh1qk4s2co1_500.jpg

if you downloading 500mb 1hour rather no see you in game you are real lag  creator

I actually liked having ALL installed mods show.. It made it easier to rank up everything in one window. You should make it so that if you click the main MODS button that at the top of each weapon category it has the currently installed mods for whatever weapons you currently have equipped.. That'd be sweet..

I had interesting problem once few hours ago:

I entered on some grineer mobile defence and few seconds later host migration - I appeared on Xiny(infestation,defence) on wave 8, not only me but some other guy from the same mob def session too. I just hope this will never happen again ;)

P.S.: please, fix Rhino's iron skin on next update

+10000000000000000 this. After installing this hotfix, I was going to play a void key, and then... BOOOOOOOOOOM I was in a rescue mission with a totally random dude, not the one that invited me or even joined the session. Please fix all the issues concerning the mods layout.

In other hand, I'm trully thankful on the new inventory layout. At last we have more healths thingys and ammo packs all in one place and grouped into their respective type.

P.S: And the spanish language is another issue that doesn't bothers me alot, but before the pasto two updates, the number of translated elements has decreased substantially, while other stuff got a correction in translation (thanks for that), but I'm sure that alot of people will be mindblown when their mods and resources got their name changed

Edited by Muitopedrinho

interface seems to have a lot of little bugs now, im constantly getting the mouseover metallic ping that you get for missions playing randomly after a 'session unavailable', after this i was also not able to zoom out or use esc to back up, had to endtask warframe to get out, this has happened twice after session unavailable