Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.8.1

[DE]Rebecca

hot fix and it is 550 mb  O.e + some times glitch happenes when i zoom on planet or click on alert i can not click back and if some one invited me and i logged out the invite still able to click and appers or i was zooming on planet and logged out i see the back and exit and zoom out icons :/

Edited by bedo-the-knight1

Hotfix 9.8.1

- Adjusted Orokin Void door triggers and timing

- Fixed objects disappearing when looking through certain doorways in Orokin Void

- Fixed overlapping Beta label text on login screen

- Fixed Grineer Galleon defense mode breaking after host migration

- Fixed being able to bypass the Vor + Krill boss fight by using Bladestorm and other specific powers

- Fixed physics crashes

- Fixed inability to launch missions when playing in Turkish, also added missing Launcher text

- Fixed random cinematics not appearing at login screen

- Fixed "installed" tab showing all installed mods rather than the mods installed on the currently selected weapon

- Fixed "Y" key opening Contacts menu

I don't see anywhere here where it says you SCREWED UP THE ORTHOS PRIME! Why is it shorter? why do the elements extend beyond the weapons blades? really!

so....i can't play any games now since this new update cuz i keep crashing (never had this problem before and i've logged in hundreds of hours into this game) and thats fine because i don't mind waiting for the hotfix, but my affinity booster continues to countdown. sooooo.......any compensation? btw, verified game cache via steam, defragged via warframe's cog option, and uninstalling/reinstalling game didn't remedy the problem for me.

The arsenal interface won't close at command now. This is what i'm experiencing. Equipped my flux rifle with mods, wanted to close the arsenal to go in-game, and the arsenal page just didn't close. Same happens regularly with the foundry. Since I couldn't be bothered dealing also with this, I tried to exit the game not once, but twice. It did after a couple of tries, but not surprisingly when I tried to login-back into game it literally crashed and an error was displayed: "Session not available" - wat.

Demanding cookies for what I've just been put through.

Sorry but reduce the size of the orthos prime is A Joke ... Why ?! Why ?! I don't understang... he lost his only charm... And i regret to craft him now... 

Can you fix it or it's done for over ? 

:(

Edited by -C4N-