Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.8.1

[DE]Rebecca

- Some weapons doesn't show headshots in statistics, like Dera, Dread, Sobek and Despair.

- Ingame soundsettings (Master Volume) not saving settings when re-launching the game. Same with aspect ratio in videosettings.

Edit: Master Volume

Edited by headinjured

one of the most vague descriptions. ever.

one of the most vague quote. ever.

This last update is more buggy then others. Back button rarely works and when you look at alerts or planets warframe tries to join the session but it does not work. Session issues but i did not want to select this alert or level.

Other then that some great idea's in this update.

yep, also it is now very annoying to press "back" button using the mouse, ESC button brings you to main menu, not the planet you want to stay with

The game crashes all the time,in missions,before you start them,and when you finish them too,so i you don't get the rewards or even the exp

i can't join games,it appears solo on default,but it's hard to play a game like that you know,sometimes you can,and other times you can't because "you couldn't join the session"

Hotfix 9.8.1

- Fixed "installed" tab showing all installed mods rather than the mods installed on the currently selected weapon

To me in all tabs appear all mods installed on all weapons! it was not to be the only tab of "installed"?

So it does not make sense because I am unware that the weapon mods i have installed!