General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Radiant eidolon shard missing after deafeating 3 eidolons

Parcival1107

So after i finished my misiion on 3 eidolon hunt . i checked my last mission results. of course there is 1 brilliant and 1 radiant and checking 3 drops of arcanes. then i when on a mission again when teralyst. i finished after. then when i go to check my inventory only 2 brilliant eidolon shards i found?!?! no radiant eidolon shard???? i swear i pick it up. no doubt. pls fix. this is the 2nd time that has happened to me

Edited by Parcival1107

Identical thing happened to me and as well I also checked mission results to confirm.  Likely the arcanes i got are gone as well.  I vaguely recall something interesting in the first 3X hunt.  Forgot after the second terry only hunt and then looking for my missing shards to convert.  When you account for it's only a game and a basic waste of time in the first place, these are the types of things that remind you of it.

This has been going on for a while before fortuna, I didn't know how many radiants/brilliants we were so supposed to get in the end, until one time I noticed that I got 3 rad/4 brilliant, on all playthroughs I pick up everything on the ground never missed, and there's always 2 rad/3 brilliant or 2 rad/2 brilliant, this is all in capture.

I'm always missing shards and I don't know what causes this.