Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

warframe market

iesous27

Question

Has anyone used warframe.market.com to sell items? I put something up for sale (braton prime) and this is my first listing. When I go and search for my listing when I search "braton prime blueprint", it doesn't show up. Am I supposed to see my own listing? Just curious on how this system works because I've never done this before. 

TBH, not even sure if this is the proper place to post it, so if it doesn't belong here, please move it to the appropriate place. 

10 answers to this question

The site has slight delay. It might be a few seconds to a few minutes until your listing shows up in 'public' (but it should be visible in your profile at all times). So check your profile, if everything there is fine, its just a matter of time.

Edited by scourge213

6 minutes ago, scourge213 said:

The site has slight delay. It might be a few seconds to a few minutes until your listing shows up in 'public' (but it should be visible in your profile at all times). So check your profile, if everything there is fine, its just a matter of time.

Very strange, it's been about half an hour now and I still don't see it. In my account orders, it says "visible". 

Just now, -AxHx-Vile said:

At the top right of the website, are you yourself set to either Online or Online in Game as well?

I was set to invisible for some reason, but I just set myself to online now. Still not showing up in the list though. 

1 minute ago, iesous27 said:

I was set to invisible for some reason, but I just set myself to online now. Still not showing up in the list though. 

On your profile orders, now that you're set to online, deactivate all, then activate again, should all be fine within a few minutes. It's probably quite busy on the site atm :) 

5 minutes ago, -AxHx-Vile said:

On your profile orders, now that you're set to online, deactivate all, then activate again, should all be fine within a few minutes. It's probably quite busy on the site atm 🙂

I tried what you suggested but it still doesn't show up. I think my account is fine, it says I'm verified.