Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"The Pearl" map hole

Petrexis

I accidentally discovered an Orb Vallis map hole. So how to drop into void, simple. Go to "The Pearl" in Orb Vallis. Spawn and get onto your K-drive. Then ride on the edge and do some rotating jump. When well timed for hitting ground and directed onto hole, warframe is for a moment stuck in falling animation (from K-drive) and can drop into the sinkhole. (I think it negates the collision layer because of that animation) When in there after like 10 seconds warframe will drop through textures into void. After that warframe is teleported right in front of Fortuna gate (Elevator).

xdjoxAP.jpgvYt7UWU.jpgUcqokjR.jpgmiH5sfz.jpgxFGMRfO.jpg

Edited by Petrexis

I was able to fall in as well. I fell off my K-Drive about half way down the hole then landed at the bottom rather than re-spawning above. When I tried to bullet jump back up I hit some invisible wall which triggered the normal respawn. I guess they just need to work on the respawn trigger for the area. Make it so anything under a certain point makes you respawn rather than hitting a certain point.

Happened to me with Titania today. Fell into the hole while on my k-drive and after a buggy falling animation, I respawned at the Fortuna door.

The main issue however was once I respawned, I was stuck in between the 2 doors at Fortuna, with none of them opening. I tried to abort the mission but it said: "Cannot abort because it has already been completed". I had no choice but to force close the game.