Are Mecha mods not for Hellminth Charger?

Snowbluff

2 hours ago, Snowbluff said:

Thread title, can't put mods in it.

What's the best kubrow for high levels then? I have a Huras, but Raksa seems prettty handy with howl...

uhm... as the name suggest, no - it's for sentinels (and the new moa companion too), robotic, if want to use the "new" term... kavats, kubrows and the charger are "organics", though the charger can use all or most of the mods the kubrow can too (idk about the new kubrow set though, have to test this later).

3 minutes ago, fr4gb4ll said:

uhm... as the name suggest, no - it's for sentinels (and the new moa companion too), robotic, if want to use the "new" term... kavats, kubrows and the charger are "organics", though the charger can use all or most of the mods the kubrow can too (idk about the new kubrow set though, have to test this later).

The Kubrow mod set from Fortuna is called the "Mecha" set.

Spoiler

OI7fzhc.png&key=7f7d243fbe0f4fc29c642309

Edited by MasterBurik

3 minutes ago, fr4gb4ll said:

8MZnW5j.png

Funny looking robot I have.

3 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

8MZnW5j.png

Funny looking robot I have.

ha! f-me, you're right ^^)  got confused with the other set... funny whatever DE was thinking when naming those sets...

edit: wasn't at least one mode of the set "fixed" with the last hotfix, so that the charger can use it too?

Edited by fr4gb4ll