Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Wall of Bahamut [OOC, Open]

ShrimpOverlord

4 hours ago, ShrimpOverlord said:

If you mean weapon type, medium.

I don't have anything else to note - feel free to post whenever. Just drop in like the others did into the other universe, out of thin air. You can say your character was late, if you'd like to.

Probably. He'll most likely be stuck in Warframe form for the foreseeable future, at least until the group finds something that grants shapeshifting, if such a thing exists. 

8 hours ago, ShrimpOverlord said:

Due to the nature of the other universe, he will not be able to transform between his forms. He'll stay stuck with the shape he was when entering the universe.

so wait would this also apply to Zeur removing her warframe like armor? i may be assuming incorrectly, but i don't want to waste a post doing something that isn't possible.

3 hours ago, (XB1)WaterJewel94694 said:

so wait would this also apply to Zeur removing her warframe like armor? i may be assuming incorrectly, but i don't want to waste a post doing something that isn't possible.

Removing the Warframe and getting back inside it won't be a problem for your character. It's like normal armour. Zeur just can't switch between day and night forms.

• 5 weeks later...

Applications:This is my first.

Name:Octa

Race:Corpus

Personality:Talkative, adventurous, and helpful.

Weapon:Robotic arms, fists.

Bio:Once a self-proclaimed "Corpus fixer-king!", he found out that, y'know, the corpus aren't exactly nice dudes. But, way he see's it, noone's really a "Nice dude". So, he managed to somehow get his way onto this teleporter, and get zorped on over here. But, that's not exactly explanatory for his past and whatnot. So, when he was younger (As of now he's 35, the events im gonna say are when he's in his early 20's), he got enough money to aqquire a somewhat cheap augmentation. He chose arms, as he believed that it would allow him to punch not-friendly people in the head decently hard. And then he found out why the arms were so cheap. Because, they're basically just normal fleshy arms. Heck, they dont even get rid of feeling in the arms! So, cheated out of his credits, he simply continued with life, working hard, till he got where he is now. For some unknown reason, he always wears something blue, whether it be a cloth, a shirt, or  whatever.After losing his credits, he sought out to help people who had the same thing happen to them. Then, it became helping people in general. So, after going through the portal, he still continues, using whatever he can to fix up warframes, weaponry, and really anything fix-able. Within reason, of course

Appearance: Your average corpus crewman look, although everything except what is needed to see or breathe has been spray-painted blue. When not wearing his "Work uniform", which he wears a majority of the day, he's wearing a black t-shirt and blue jeans. He has no facial hair, blue eyes, and brown hair.

Edited by killerkeemer93

• 1 month later...

Am I late? Might as well join in! How bad can it possibly be?

Name: Cheiline

Race: Tenno [Female]

Personality: Observant, Easily Awed, Kind, Philanthropic, Pacifist, Curious

Warframe, if Tenno: Vauban Prime

Weapon: Spectra [Ranged];

Bio: Cheiline is a Tenno who awoke from a desolate Orokin Tower. She never had company until she saw tools and machines moving about. From that day, She decided to make things. She began to love building. Just as she had finished her 70th "Chickies" along with her many other machines, the Tower she called home began to crumble. She took her trusty Spectra and ran for the portal that opened just in time. She landed on Earth.

With nothing but her wits and construction beam, she managed to construct a makeshift ship to travel to the stars, hoping to find more wondrous machines to build and see.

Appearance: An old Vauban Prime. Regal look with faded colors of gold and white. Also has a cape-like syandana with faded red fabrics, gold accents, and ivory body.

Edited by Judeo