The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE please Remove credit Drops from Twitch

--o--

Why make Random Drops in General? Just give Item xy for watching 1h on a certain day like for the sacrifice. Makes me actually Watch those Stream instead putting them into the background

Edit: 20+ Drops here + whatever amount my pc got while i was at Work. 100 oxium 1 khora helmet, Rest Credits and Fireworks with occasional glyph displays

Edited by Eisdschungel

25 minutes ago, (XB1)Danowat32 said:

Does anyone know of anyone getting a frame from the drops? 

I am thinking it is a Tier level of give aways.

Once people get a certain amount the common stuff,they will unlock the Frames. Should happen during the final days to allow people to keep watching and have the Twitch numbers up.

Maybe after 7 million credits given away the Frame tiers will open.

Several people have posted images of them getting frames, but it's a very low probability.  Based on how few people have posted, I'm guessing the chance might be 1% for the frames, if not lower --  I'm at around 50 drops so far and I've gotten pretty much everything on the drop list at least once *except* for the frames and the Nitain.

When I get back on, I'll count my inbox messages but I'm upwards of 80 or so drops and the majority are credits. I don't mind it, but I just want the noggle and glyph displays. I don't even want the frames since I would delete it just for the frame slot. Although, I'm slightly salty every time the fireworks show up as the drop. Never wanted them and now that I have some, I still don't want them.

Edited by Brandt1

I've had Twitch Streams open non-stop since Fortuna launch, all morning, all night, just playing on my phone (on silent).  The only interesting things I've gotten are:

• Khora Helmet
  • A single Noggle
  • A single Nitain

I've got SO MANY Credits, Fireworks, Glyphs, and Relics.  

I'm almost ready to say screw it so that my phone can go back to entertaining me without being hijacked by this promotion.  I would love the two frames but I don't think it's going to happen.  I've met nobody who legitimately got any frames from this.  Most people claiming to are liars and trolls it seems.  

Edited by AlMcFly

31 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

"DE, why am I getting only X? Do you know how much work it is to leave the stream playing on the background so I can get those items while I do something else?"

People whining in the forums while they bump Twitch engagement numbers feels like a good trade for DE to make.