Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's a Veteran to do?

krekireftw

On 2018-11-12 at 6:33 PM, Frebben said:

Mentor a new player. That gave me purpose when it felt like there was nothing to do.

Hah yea right how long did you plying 10 or 15hours? For some old players that have 1000hours or more playing time like me,we did everything try all and then we seen that game is slowly dying because there is no point and much to do... Because ita all going around and around, all we can do is to playe some other games because all that we need is more quests so that we finally get big end for the story and that it.... Because now everything else we already seen in every possible and similar way. There is no end game because elite alert is just wasting time for 1 big nothing. So there is not much else for old players...

Maybe try getting involved in a clan? I’ve recently had the desire to MMO and I’ve been playing LoL more. I’m about to take a break. I wouldn’t bother logging in for rewards though, that makes Warframe seem like work and that’s not what you want when you’re feeling burnt. Just take some time off, perhaps a month minimum and come back when you want to. You’ll find a purpose for playing when you do. 

I run missions like Telesto, Saturn for $#!%s and gigs.  If I can't find joy in just making a pile of dead clones, then I see no reason to keep playing.  Rewards are nice, but worth nothing if the core game play experience isn't satisfying in itself.

Can't say I've ever been bored of Warframe, just pre-occupied with other games and hobbies which I do tire of.

Edited by Littleman88