Not really a question but I would love some help

(PSN)J0llyR0ger058

Question

So I’m fairly new to the game but am absolutely in love with it. I decided 10 minutes in that it was real money worthy and jumped on the chroma prime pack because he looks cool and discovered fairly early on that I really don’t like chroma at all, just personal preference and play style. I did try out Saryn and leveled her to max in a few hours. So i was wondering if there was anyone who’d trade a Saryn prime for my chroma?

3 answers to this question

The problem is: You can't trade built warframes, not even their components - only their blueprints are tradable (if they are prime parts that is). Same goes for weapons, only the blueprints/pieces you receive from relics are tradable, while built prime weapons aren't.

The only exception to this rule are "special editions" of weapons, like prisma, wraith, vandal, etc. aswell as the syndicate weapons. But even they can't be traded if they gained even a single affinity point, so only untouched level zero weapons can be traded.

Sad to say, you're stuck with your Chroma Prime. But give him a second chance later on. If you get more experienced with builds in general and chroma builds in particular, you might see some use for him. I didn't like him either at first but now I use him on certain occasions or just for the hek of it. 🙂

Just now, Miburec said:

The problem is: You can't trade built warframes, not even their components - only their blueprints are tradable (if they are prime parts that is). Same goes for weapons, only the blueprints/pieces you receive from relics are tradable, while built prime weapons aren't.

The only exception to this rule are "special editions" of weapons, like prisma, wraith, vandal, etc. aswell as the syndicate weapons. But even they can't be traded if they gained even a single affinity point, so only untouched level zero weapons can be traded.

Sad to say, you're stuck with your Chroma Prime. But give him a second chance later on. If you get more experienced with builds in general and chroma builds in particular, you might see some use for him. I didn't like him either at first but now I use him on certain occasions or just for the hek of it. 🙂

Yea I guess. Oh well I’ll just play through the game some more and try to farm her, I did hear her parts aren’t available until later on though. But thank you I didn’t know you couldn’t trade built frames.

Yeah, I found this out the hard way from a helpful person on here. I have trinity prime that I don't really like her play style and was looking to see if I could sell the frame for platinum. But after playing with her for a bit more, I started to understand how to play with her better. I'm thinking of buying the starters pack from the market to get a good amount of platinum and some good items. 

Maybe you don't like chroma because you don't have an optimal build for him?