Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix: 9.8.2

[DE]Rebecca

+1, revert Overheat changes or buff the percent of damage reduction by ~20%.

On topic, single-core processors apparently exist.

Blew my mind. Warframe can be played on a potato.

And great to hear they've noticed people hate the Ember changes.  Wish they had backtracked on the changes before the patch went live though.

1.) Trying to click a planet while in Online mode will give me "Session unavailable because the host is gone" or something, even if I wasn't in a game session.

2.) When the above issue occurs, I am locked into the planets and cannot exit out to the starmap. Tried relogging, restarting, nothing works.

3.) Playing Xini in the rare event that the above two do not occur will crash my system. Warframe will freeze up, attempting to close it from outside via Task Manager does not work, forcing me to cut the power.

Halp.

On infested defense mission Xini there are some mobs getting stuck somewhere in the elevator.

Also Torid cloud got 2 colors one is the energy the other is green, and the Dmg is not shown from the cloud!

sometimes they are stuck below the elevator (IN the floor) sometimes between boxes, and sometimes are on the upper level and jump down on the the boxes. Also they are getting stuck at the top floor. This "stuck" situation occurs about every 2 waves (team search for the lost "lamb")... 

Edited by ZliDiabetichar

Who on earth is still using single core processors, and why are you trying to play games on them?... thats insane.

Not trying to be a $&*^ but may be you should focus on fixing the game for people who are using the recommeded specs first?

nice job pushing out so many fixes so quickly though, nobody can say you guys aren't working hard enough lol.

Still not fixed the "Could not join session because it's unavailable" glitch that occasionally appears as you click on a planet (whether you're online or Private), which is then followed by the UI breaking (requiring a game restart). I hope this will be addressed before the weekend officially arrives.

btw DE, if i may ask, why do we lose the reward (on the left side of the reward screen of defense missions) if we continue to fight ? Makes no sense. We earned that (by doing 5 waves). I mean we can really go for only 5 waves, then again for 5 waves, then again for 5 waves, it would only cost us 30 sec while the game loads (2x time needed for a wave to start).

Think about it, it would be convenient, people would think if all other previous rewards are worth 1-2-3 more, and would stop people exiting after only 5 waves.

Also consider about giving a nice reward for something like wave 15-30-60-120 so people would try to get those rewards (lets say every 15 waves a void key, every 30 5x of rare resource, every 60 a wep blueprint or xp boost, every 120 a forma bp or something similar like that). People would have a goal and would try to get as more rewards as possible.

btw DE, if i may ask, why do we lose the reward (on the left side of the reward screen of defense missions) if we continue to fight ? Makes no sense. We earned that (by doing 5 waves). I mean we can really go for only 5 waves, then again for 5 waves, then again for 5 waves, it would only cost us 30 sec while the game loads (2x time needed for a wave to start).

Think about it, it would be convenient, people would think if all other previous rewards are worth 1-2-3 more, and would stop people exiting after only 5 waves.

Also consider about giving a nice reward for something like wave 15-30-60-120 so people would try to get those rewards (lets say every 15 waves a void key, every 30 5x of rare resource, every 60 a wep blueprint or xp boost, every 120 a forma bp or something similar like that). People would have a goal and would try to get as more rewards as possible.

DE aren't very open to give us well-deserved rewards... Most likely because pro-players would take too much profit out of this.

Still not fixed the "Could not join session because it's unavailable" glitch that occasionally appears as you click on a planet (whether you're online or Private), which is then followed by the UI breaking (requiring a game restart). I hope this will be addressed before the weekend officially arrives.

It's not occasional, it's every single time I try to go to a planet. This only happened since the last hotfix for single cores which nobody should even own any more.

ok ok sooooo i login and no problem then i click around like: Sedna > exit > eris > Jupiter trying to pick a planet to play on or a mission in that planet. and i will get a session unavailable or unable to connect to host and i will be frozen on that planet's missions if i click on a level like war or extra themisto etc it does not start the mission, as well as hitting back or escape doesn't leave the page and when i zoom out it clusters everything into like one little dot and i hover over it and its just Phobos i have to completely shut down warframe in order to fix it. simple log out and back in doesn't solve issue.  anyone else getting this? i have gotten it multiple times...