Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix: 9.8.2

[DE]Rebecca

wait single core machines still exist?

and they could run Warframe? i was surprised too.

anyways, just gonna mention, Warframe isn't saving my audio settings properly now. the bars are in the same place, but the game is loud as F*** on next launch. it hurts to login because of how loud it is. 

i mean, seriously? please don't. 

New mod system is a bit derpy. Equipping a mod on a weapon or frame, makes it drop through a transdimensional portal and split into multiple copies or something? I get that it was a bit tedious taking mods off weapons, and swapping them over - but this new system seems very counter intuitive. I guess it helps reduce the grindyness of having to build up multiple mod sets? 

And the Void lobby has vanished :\ When joining someone elses void match I no longer see the dimensional tear - or a count-down the mission commencing. Just a floating tick on the galaxy map, and I instantly join the game regardless of whether I'm ready or not. This needs to be fixed, the old system was far better. 

I can get what you're TRYING to do with this "Hey these are all of the mods you have available, even ones installed on other warframes" concept.

But it isn't working in its current form. If anything, now I'm super paranoid about my mods in a way I wasn't before. "Wait, which one had this level of mod in it?" There isn't an easy way to tell, or to even tell if another frame actually IS using it from the slider.

You'd need to make a drastic UI change to the loadout screen to make what you're trying to do here work, and I don't think you're there yet. I need to be able to tell which Warframe/Weapon the mods are currently slotted in before I'd want to just flat out see all the mods I have to work with, period.

new bug on xini, when near the entrance, me and 1 more player were set on fire (taking fire dmg around 150 per tick),and our sentinels were firing, but there was no one (actually first time it happen, was when there was a countdown for the next wave). A few waves later, we came back there, and we took the fire dmg again. We even fell to the dmg (as a test).
The players were, Ember but (s)he dc, Loki, Nyx and Banshee. For the weps am not sure (ogris, some braton, strun wrath i think, last is unknown).

P.S. Ember and me were taking damage, then Ember dc-ed and i ran away (first time).

Later i came back with another player, and we both took dmg.

* sry for the bad english, 4am, brain doesn't work as usuall

Edited by ZliDiabetichar

The map of the Solar System will disappear after I zoom out. The only way to fix it for me is to restart Warframe.

I've also been having the "failed to join session" or "game session is full" as well as failure to enter my Dojo. It'll open a window saying "please wait", and it logged me out once, but the "please wait" window continued loading.

The map of the Solar System will disappear after I zoom out. The only way to fix it for me is to restart Warframe.

I've also been having the "failed to join session" or "game session is full" as well as failure to enter my Dojo. It'll open a window saying "please wait", and it logged me out once, but the "please wait" window continued loading.

I'm having similar problems. I keep getting "Could not join. Game session is no longer available" every time I select a planet. Then the UI completely disappears and stops responding to my mouse. Logging out and in doesn't even fix it.