Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Set mods issues

jofdeath

theres a few things currently being a issue with set mods, one the UI doesnt show when multiple mods are being in effect, but the stat bonuses are still work

synth set effect: just does not work at all, doesnt matter max ammo capacity or anything just doesnt work

synth reflex: this one does work for increase holster speed, but there is 1 issue, there is always a wait time to beable to use any gun after swaping to it making it completely useless

synth deconstruct: im fairly sure that this one isnt working, and even if it was its to low of a chance, should be brought up

synth fiber: unknown if its working or not since cant tell if sentinel is getting hit for more damage or not

Tek set: this one does work, but it doesnt look like the cooldown is reduced when you have more of the set, not to mention its to low duration to properly use it alot of the time

tek gravity: ground slam pull in doesnt work at all

tek collateral: this is one of the few that works, but as said before duration of the zone is to low to even get use out of it sometimes

mecha set i cant test since i dont got any atm

if anyone else has any to add to these feel free, because i feel like there would be more

15 hours ago, jofdeath said:

synth fiber: unknown if its working or not since cant tell if sentinel is getting hit for more damage or not

The amount of armor on sentinels will make this mod as good as not working anyway. 

This statement made me laugh a little cause its so true. 

If it was working on a moa with link armor though.... 

Edited by 0_The_F00l

The Synth Set Effect Passive Reload seems to work fine. It even seems to round up and reload the Vaykor Hek @ 1 round per second while the secondary is equipped. 

The Synth Charge Mod still doesn't match the patch notes though.  Patch indicated that Synth Charge could be used in any weapon with a magazine of 5 or more. It can currently only be equipped if the base model of the weapon has a mag capacity of 6 or more. Not sure if the variant lockout is intended (e.g. The Mara Detron, with a magazine of 8, cannot use Synth Charge because the base Detron has a magazine of 5).

Personal Note: I'd be wonderful if modding a weapons magazine up to 5/6 allowed us to use Synth Charge.  Maybe there'd actually be some edgecase uses for Primed Slip Magazine then.  ❤️

52 minutes ago, HellMel said:

The Synth Set Effect Passive Reload seems to work fine. It even seems to round up and reload the Vaykor Hek @ 1 round per second while the secondary is equipped. 

❤️

Not sure which synth you were using - but equipping Synth Fiber on Djin and neither my Rubico nor Sicarus ever reloaded a single bullet in their holster no matter how long I waited after switching weapons.