Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Set up for Fortuna

Ariel19_98

Question

What I feared the most has happened. I simply can't run fortuna. It took me quite a couple of hours to get through the intro quests because all of the up-down-up-down on the elevator was not only taking too long, but also my PC couldn't handle the in-game redenization of the Orb Vallis. Visual bugs, terrain "stretching" into a gray line and 3-4 minutes of lag the moment the elevator door opens are just killing my experience with fortuna which should be joyful.

I am going to buy more RAM because my PC only has 4GB, and it isn't handling it. It is a windows 7 and not a notebook so I can't update it to windows 10, and a new video board will be bought. I just want to know from you what is the most budget set up I can purchase, because I live in brazil and therefore, I cannot afford anything over 400 reals, which would be about 106 dollars (yeah, economy.) So from you, what would you recommend so I don't have to spend a fortuna, in Fortuna?

3 answers to this question

I cant give an advise for the PC, but i can tell you from my ow problems, dont use the elevator ^^ when you want to do something in fortuna do it.. and when you want go to vallis, go direct there from the orbiter... you can take the bountis direct in vallis ^^ and when your done with evrything on vallis use the elevator to fortuna  ^^ so i can tweak the loadingtime a little bit

13 minutes ago, Nagsara said:

I cant give an advise for the PC, but i can tell you from my ow problems, dont use the elevator ^^ when you want to do something in fortuna do it.. and when you want go to vallis, go direct there from the orbiter... you can take the bountis direct in vallis ^^ and when your done with evrything on vallis use the elevator to fortuna  ^^ so i can tweak the loadingtime a little bit

The sad thing is: I haven't even concluded the intro quest yet. The moment I was told to go up that elevator after the fight with the corpus army at the door, and all the lag I had in between that, I gave up on it and decided to never try again. I am afraid the same thing that happened to me in Cetus will happen here. I go into the vallis through the star chart, fight lag and enemies, then go back through the elevator just to have the game break the moment the main door opens