General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

LUA - DEF - Stöfler

Double_C

When the platform fals down after 5 waves. if you stand on the platform you get stuck in a loop of 'death zones' untill the mission fails.

(200/250ms ping in game idk if that has to do something with the glitch)

Edit: we are with 3 that cant enter the 2nd lvl now only the host

also at waves 10 -> 15 we cant join the host.

PS: octavia and specters rule in this moment so we got the mission done 

Edited by Double_C

Happened to me and my squad. We re-queued and it happened again. Seems that the host is the only one that is guaranteed to make it down the hole? The rest of us sat at the edge and tried to do what we could until we ran out of ammo.

Edited by victorious23

Chiming in as another with the issue.  I was able to cast Gara's 3 down there to help us get to 15 so that folks could continue with the main questline, but given that this is a progression stopper it probably should be hotfixed if possible.  I'll probably do some carries on it later tonight to help people through; the folks that landed in the squad a friend (the host) and I were doing both had been trying for a while and no one had gotten past 10.

A simple solution I found until it's fixed is to use nova's 3rd ability. If you aren't the host, get to the sides so you don't fall, and the nova could open a wormhole which should get everyone who jumps in down there quickly. I haven't seen any problems with this yet.