Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You've Lost It.

tucker_d_dawg

I've ran into that with pobbers (three spawn every time) I assume since the other two run away the NPCs message triggers but you still get the tag and standing. I assume the three are the same type but maybe in the batch there's one that is different (a rare one) that spawns and you're supposed to tag that? If that is the case the problem is you can not distinguish the types from the dart gun's scope.

It only happens if the tranq stage tracker at the top of the screen is still on the tranq gun, and not on collect. Easier way of knowing is if the target's health bar changes from yellow to gray. All you need to do to not get the "You missed it" message is to wait a few seconds for the health bar to change colour or keep an eye on the diamonds at the top of the screen and wait for the fourth one to activate (call collection).

You still get credit either way, but yeah, it's annoying to get the perfect capture, get credit and still get the missed it message.

It seems to take longer to change on pobbers than anything else, *but* it is possible to tranq more than one of the three, if you're fast enough (I've managed to get two on one lure) which I think is the reason it takes longer to progress to the call in stage on pobbers - gives you a chance to get at least a second tranq'd pobber from that group. If you've not tried for multiple pobbers, go and check it out - it's actually quite satisfying to get that second one and try for the third. You get capture credit for each one picked up so it's not like it's not worth it. (You do need to call in collection on each pobber, but if you can't see where the second one fell, just use the zoom on the tranq rifle, since it'll highlight tranq'd mobs as well as moving ones)