Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do you use shield disruption or CP in fortuna?

Tazrizen

The way Corpus units work and the lower overall difficulty of Vallis enemies, both CP/SD seem pointless. I prefer using better utility ones like Loot Detector, Energy Siphon, Enemy Sense, something that will actually make a difference in that map lol.

21 hours ago, DatDarkOne said:

Uhhh, I one-shot them with the Rubico Prime without a riven or CP all while solo.

You do know that CP while solo isn't nearly as effective as it is in a group of 4xCP or even in comparison to other auras while solo.  In the case you mentioned of solo while using the Rubico, Dead Eye would be the better aura over CP everyday all day.  So, why use CP while solo gain please?

the first line you quoted me you took out of context.... so ye... won't go into that but feel free to read the context

i suggest you read up a bit more about armour, dropships and the benefit of having a dash polarity in the aura slot

P.S.: No, you don't 😄

I just leave CP on most of my frame (except valk and excalibur), I don't have enough loadout pages to have multiple loadouts for the same frame with different aura.

And I certainly don't have time to change my aura every mission since I'm  jumping between fortuna, PoE, alerts, spy ivara farm, and void fissures runs.

4 hours ago, kuchn said:

the first line you quoted me you took out of context.... so ye... won't go into that but feel free to read the context

i suggest you read up a bit more about armour, dropships and the benefit of having a dash polarity in the aura slot

P.S.: No, you don't 😄

That doesn't answer the question while also completely ignoring the various strengths and/or weaknesses of some frames.  

For example, I have played solo for over two years with Ivara and CP hasn't benefitted me and my playstyle at all over some other auras.  

P.S. I have and still do one shot them.  You probably should be asking how I did it instead of making an erroneous assumption that I didn't.  😜 

• 1 month later...

i use CP b/c i consider it one of the best 'team' auras out there: it does not matter what setup you use, CP will always be benficial for you and or a group no matter the gear they are using. also, i find the most dangerous units in OV are the armored ones so I like being able to weaken them with it. if 4 are stacked, it's even better.

Edited by iuki.

CP is the best aura to 'set and forget'. Enemy armor causes more problems than anything else an aura can do anything about, and getting a head start on stripping it is purely beneficial.

Running any aura besides CP, except in extremely specialized circumstances, is just the worst sort of fedora tipping hipsterism imaginable. Why even live?