Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.4

[DE]Megan

3 minutes ago, Xaelroa said:

To everyone whinging about the damage nerf for orb vallis enemies: Quit. it's bloody venus for cripe's sake. If this was something like pluto or even high tier void missions, fine, I could understand your complaining. But seriously, venus is a low MR planet, and as such the enemies should reflect that, even in the open world content. Simple as that. I say bravo to DE for deciding to keep damage consistency for the whole planet for this open world instead of repeating plains damage inconsistencies.

I did quite a few of the bountys and even low mr players could handle them as long as they destroyed the beacons. Is it really asked too much of a player to destroy them? I dont think so. And hey maybe it actually brings people to consider their loadout before going into a high bounty.... yeah that would be a shame right?

2 minutes ago, Shadinss said:

after the hotfix my baits and luminos dye are not interacting with the water. it just falls through and doesn't take effect is anyone else experiencing this?

Yep, same thing happens to me, and it affects your spear too, making water unfishable. 2 parts away from building my Kitgun, too 😞 

45 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Sky Archwing sprinting now more closely resembles normal Archwing.  

I hope this doesn't mean losing all the good controls it had. Things like changing the sprint speed with up and down were great, I could follow the Corpus wheel things and shoot at them with just 1 hand and could adjust my speed to follow them without overtaking them or losing sight of them. Sky AW had the best sprint controls which were only wasted for the lack of moving enemies, hopefully this change doesn't make it worse because normal AW sprint isn't good in it's own place, actually, Sky AW Sprint should be used in regular AW instead, that would be a much better movement set for Railjack when it comes out.

1 minute ago, RaZalTheOne said:

I did quite a few of the bountys and even low mr players could handle them as long as they destroyed the beacons. Is it really asked too much of a player to destroy them? I dont think so. And hey maybe it actually brings people to consider their loadout before going into a high bounty.... yeah that would be a shame right?

How about leaving the enemies low, but increase the scaling from the beacons. That way they start lower and get stronger. Bonus points if you can also balance where they sit at by destroying some of the beacons. It would mean the player has the ability to manage how strong the enemies are at all times.

So i saw a lot of comments about fetch breaking Kavat precepts, but I didnt have that issue at all. I have been getting red crits from my kitty and item drops are moving towards my frame as well. They are both working together just fine for me. Maybe its an order of operations or positioning problem? I have fetch in slot 3(top row) and Charm in slot 1(top row) if that helps anyone get better results.

il y a 1 minute, Khlamydia a dit :

So i saw a lot of comments about fetch breaking Kavat precepts, but I didnt have that issue at all. I have been getting red crits from my kitty and item drops are moving towards my frame as well. They are both working together just fine for me. Maybe its an order of operations or positioning problem? I have fetch in slot 3(top row) and Charm in slot 1(top row) if that helps anyone get better results.

Same. I think it has to do with the order you put the precept in

26 minutes ago, Ventae said:

Throwing in my voice about the enemy damage nerf too.

Fortuna bounties were some of the most fun, fast paced, frantic Warframe action I've played in a long time. Please don't take the challenge away!

They're not taking the challenge away at all! Because not even an indestructible Warframe will do you any good when you're being CCed in a corner of the roof forever (or maybe in the stratosphere).

Honestly in fact of how my setup is right now those changes do literally nothing since I run a pretty defensive Oberon that takes a lot of hits easily even at highest bounty levels.

I am grateful for the update, but still need one more, at least. The mini map gets blocked by the "accept the mission" banner throughout mission in Orb Valis. I can't see locations or enemy whereabouts because of it even when mission has already been chosen and accpeted. Also, whenever the missions are over and someone reaches the elevator, no one else can activate k-drive or archwing leaving them to walk back or wait until it teleports you. 

21 minutes ago, burem0n0 said:

" Your Companions now also develop a snow buildup overtime out in Orb Vallis! "

Stuff like this is what youre spending your time on? Instead of fixing ACTUAL bugs thats breaking the game in different ways?

I see a lot of these "fixes" but still no "vote mission UI" bug fix. It covers the map up in the corner so you cant see caches during bounties etc with thiefs wit or loot detector cause "vote mission" is blocking your view. this has been a known bug since the release of Fortuna and still you prioritize other non-sensical stuff that doesnt really affect the game poorly.

gg priorities

The person working on the snow design probably isn't also working on UI. Your complaint doesn't really make any sense. There's a lot of people working on DE. 

il y a 35 minutes, Lightstorm55 a dit :

Nice all those fixes now only 99999999989 left to go!!!! Also I like how DE mentioned and I quote "Orb Vallis won't be as much of a grind as plains of eidolons was..."  I wonder if anyone there actually plays their game besides meg when she does the twitch stream. Also wtf came up with the idea to have you unlock each lvl with new bonds ONLY obtainable from ONE mission and with a small chance seeing that there is a mountain of useless trash that you can get instead and when you do finally get those you still need to REGRIND the previous unlock requirements from the last levels. This makes the few bounties VERY repetative and quickly becomes more of a chore and hassle then fun. Maybe remove some of the useless trash rewards and put their drop chance up so that you dont have to run 10x bounties to get x2 debt bonds.....

Debt bond can be bought from an NPC

Archived