Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.4

[DE]Megan

I'm really sad to see the enemies get nerfed. It was enjoyable to have some challenge.

Maybe there could be some type of optional "Elite" mode that grants increased rewards (fighting enemies with the same damage as before the nerfs) to seperate the people with high level equipment and arcanes from the newer players who just unlocked venus. You can't make both types of players happy with the current system.

I love It. But, why did you change the archwing on plains and Fortuna? Its better (In my opinion) then the actual archwing movement system. The ability to fly upside down and the "Nauseating" movement of sprinting and strafing doesn't make sense, and it forces you back to you're original trajectory. I am not pleased with that specific outcome of this hotfix,

But Good job anyway.

Hmm yeah the allowance for a bit of strafing in Archwing is nice, but now that's brought back the old problem of there being no animations to indicate that you are shooting sideways. Still, much more functional than before. The ability to roll was cool, albeit not actually useful for anything at all.

Just now, Ramlethal_SigN said:

1_ What's the deal with the 0,0000000000001% drop chance of medical debt-bond?
2_ Why did you nerf Enemy damage? it was so damn perfect the way it was, now there's not even a reason to move around and dodge some bullets...you guys suck at balance sometimes...

this is venus, the second planet you go to in the game, its not eris or any other high level planet, so if they feel like enemies are doing too much damage they have every right to tone it down here

57 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Orb Vallis Enemy Changes:
Orb Vallis mission and Vox Solaris quest data showed that certain Terra enemy types were not on par with other Corpus enemies, causing an unintentional difficulty spike, especially noticed with lower level players. The following Terra enemies have received damage reductions to improve the balance between Orb Vallis enemies:

• Lowered Terra Plasmor Crewman base damage from 30 to 25.
  • Lowered Terra Raptor SX base damage from 30 to 25 and base area damage from 75 to 40.
  • Lowered Terra Embattor MOA bounce mine damage from 150 to 75.
  • Lowered Terra Sniper Crewman base damage from 60 to 45.
  • Lowered Terra Overtaker base damage from 120 to 60 and area damage from 50 to 25.
  • Lowered Terra Jailer area damage from 50 to 20.

Please undo this. The harder enemies were so incredibly fun to fight against and I'd hate for it to go back to fighting peashooters like in PoE.

great update! XD

QUestion tho, is there any plans to take a look at Ash's BS visuals in Fortuna? since the landscape is already white snow, getting into Bladestorm mode just makes the screen super bright white making it hard to see enemies and BS Mark them. As is, BS looks great on screen with the semi-black & white-shadow-realm kinda look is really cool, just in this case it seems to be working againts Fortuna.

Hope this can be looked into tq. 

So I've been having this issue since the release of Fortuna, I get this black line that goes from fortuna all the way to the edge of the map, and moves whenever I move my sight, when inside a base it gets worse, I get a black wall about 15mts away from me, so I can't see anything, I've tried changing the settings but no matter what I try it doesn't go away, except a few days ago I got rid of it by leaving the video settings at medium but then the ground turned transparent, this only happens in Orb Vallis.

glitch.jpg?width=925&height=425

Seems there is a major issue with the game. I've crashed my game 3 times already since this hotfix.

p.s.

crashed when I try to mod my warframe; crashed in sortie 1; crashed when I try to exchange with the syndicates.

p.s. 2

I switched my game language to English, seems no crash problem anymore, DE pls fix this bug for other languages.

Thank you for the good work! But my game keeps crushing when I tried to install mods onto my warframes after the hotfix, can you fix this problem, please? And again, thank you so much for improving the game experience for us!

20 minutes ago, RaZalTheOne said:

I did quite a few of the bountys and even low mr players could handle them as long as they destroyed the beacons. Is it really asked too much of a player to destroy them? I dont think so. And hey maybe it actually brings people to consider their loadout before going into a high bounty.... yeah that would be a shame right?

From my experience playing in public squads, very few players even stop to think about their loadout when joining a bounty. Usually they just go straight ahead with Level 8 Rhino and Level 14 Karak and float around on K-Drives while enemies capture cases.

34 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Orb Vallis Enemy Changes:
Orb Vallis mission and Vox Solaris quest data showed that certain Terra enemy types were not on par with other Corpus enemies, causing an unintentional difficulty spike, especially noticed with lower level players. The following Terra enemies have received damage reductions to improve the balance between Orb Vallis enemies:

• Lowered Terra Plasmor Crewman base damage from 30 to 25.
  • Lowered Terra Raptor SX base damage from 30 to 25 and base area damage from 75 to 40.
  • Lowered Terra Embattor MOA bounce mine damage from 150 to 75.
  • Lowered Terra Sniper Crewman base damage from 60 to 45.
  • Lowered Terra Overtaker base damage from 120 to 60 and area damage from 50 to 25.
  • Lowered Terra Jailer area damage from 50 to 20. 

First up, DE congratulations on Fortuna. So far it has been a lot of fun.

So before this patch I got one shot by a lvl 20~ish crewmen with the opticor as a Nidus with 750 armor and 1,110 hp and that was annoying, frustrating and fun. For the first time in Warframe I actually had to be aware of what enemies were around me or else I could get stun locked and opticored to death. But, now it's back to being a one man wrecking crew and not having to worry about anything.....

Clearly DE you are not afraid to challenge yourselves with Fortuna being what it is and more coming for it. So why is it that You are afraid to challenge your players? Why is it that the person who started playing 4 days ago more important than the ones that have been here for one, two, five years?

I love Warframe, have been playing it on and off for 5 years and I hope it stays around for 5 more but, DE it is ok to just say, "Get good". There will be people that get angry but, more players will thank you for it.

So what I'm saying is keep up the amazing work and maybe start thinking that it is ok for your players(Warframes) to die every now and then.

Archived